Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One

Go down 
+2
Alexandria Black
Psyche Malfoy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyche Malfoy
Deputy Headmistress/Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor/Head of Slytherin
Psyche Malfoy

Galleons : 2147483647

Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One   Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 am

There was fancy lettering on the board. It was surprisingly fancier than Psyche had originally thought it would be.

Welcome to your first day of DADA. Take a seat and start on the assignment.
Assignment: Write down at least three spells that you learned last year. One House point for each additional answer. NO COPYING. You will get caught. Try your best and you'll succeed.

Professor Malfoy

Psyche sat in a chair near the board, her feet on her desk, her arms crossed. Uncouth? Yes. Unprofessional? Definitely. Did she care? Not in the slightest. She sat and waited for the first student to come in, a smirk on her face. She couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when they saw they had an assignment. She reckoned it wasn't their first class and that they'd had an assignment already, but why not sharpen their minds and broaden their horizons a bit?

As the first student entered her class, she sat normally in her chair, her hands in her lap. "Welcome, dear," she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One   Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:11 am

Alex was the first into the classroom, a shock, even by her standards of unpredictably. Obviously, there was something wrong with the other students. Alex thought as she sat down at one of the benches towards the end of the class.

Because of the distance, and the fancy lettering, Alex felt a doubt that she had read something wrong. After double checking twice, even she realized that she couldn't be wrong. Raising her hand, she asked,

"Thanks. But, um.........professor, we are first years, we didn't do any spells last year. So, shall we just write about any spells we might want to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One   Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Violet walked into the classroom, and reading the board, she sighed in relief. this is something she can do.

Violet sat down, and took out parchment and a quill, and wrote: Name: Violet Ryan. Three spells I learned last year: Stupefy, Execto patronum, episkey, scourgify, engorgio, reducio, reducto, and accio. Feeling accomplished for once today, Violet sat back in her chair, and looked over to the door, waiting to see who would walk through the door.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Malfoy
Deputy Headmistress/Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor/Head of Slytherin
Psyche Malfoy

Galleons : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One   Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Psyche nodded at the girl who came into the classroom. "Yes, if you know any spells at all, just their names, write them down. Write what you want to learn, all right? I'm sorry I didn't put it on the board. I'll have to do that next time, won't I?" she asked with a slight smile.

She nodded to the next girl who entered the class in greeting. She waited for others to join them, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One   Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 pm

"If I continue to be in this class, h=then probably." Alex muttered to herself, nodding at the Professor. She mentally face palmed herself though, it was obvious wasn't it? But, Then nothing was obvious to Alex until it was underlined.

Pushing up her sleeves, she began writing, going back to her usual activity of try to keep in practice with the pick pocketing skills she found so fascinating.

Quote :
Alohomora: Because it is a faster way to open a lock, that going with a hair pin.
Confundo: Because for once, I would like someone else confused.
Imperio: Isn't it cool to have a person who follows your orders witout question. Sucks for them though...but good knowledge, none theless.
Confringo: Blasting is cool!
Impervius: Me being repelled to tripping.
Locomotor: Because Accio is done, and I feel lazy all the time.

Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One   Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Andrew walked into the classroom, greeted the teacher, rolled his eyes at Black and tried to keep himself as far away from her as possible, and took a seat. Reading the instructions, he immediately assumed that they must mean for him to write the spells he knew. Taking out his quill and a piece of parchment, he began.

Quote :
Finite Incantatum
Expulso
Deprimo
Disillusionment Charm
Leglimens
Sectumsepra

Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One   Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Stella walked into the class a bit later than she planned due to chasing Mortis around the school. Stella was beginning to reconsider her choice to buy the Milk Snake. Noticing that the room was barely full, Stella felt slightly relieved. Flashing at smile at Andy, Alex, and Vi, Stella took a seat.

Pulling out her quill and a piece of parchment, Stella began writing down the spells she knew and the spells she wanted to learn.

Quote :
What I know about
Alohomora
Crucio
Expecto Patronum
Expulso
Leglimens
Sectumsepra

What I wish to learn about
Avada Kedavra
Obliviate
Accio
Fiendfyre Curse
Geminio
Imperio
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

Galleons : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One   Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:48 pm

As Eden entered the classroom, she glanced at the board. Whoa, big fancy lettering. She squinted to read the board clearly and finally understood it.

"Okay, okay. This is either good or bad," she whispered to herself as she sat herself down to a desk. She recalled all the spells and jinxes she'd learned last year and started to write them down.

Quote :
Name: Eden Byrne

What I Know About:
Anteoculatia
Arania Exumai
Babbling Curse
Bat-Bogey Hex
Cascading Jinx

She proudly looked at her work and set down her quill. She leaned back into her seat, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One   Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One Empty

Back to top Go down

Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson One
Page 1 of 1