Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Rules of Defense Against the Dark Arts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psyche Malfoy
Deputy Headmistress/Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor/Head of Slytherin
Psyche Malfoy

Galleons : 2147483647

Rules of Defense Against the Dark Arts Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Defense Against the Dark Arts   Rules of Defense Against the Dark Arts EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:27 pm

First off, yes, there will be rules. You can't have an orderly class without some rules, not that I expect all of you to follow all of them.

1. You are to report to class on time with the proper materials (wand, Defense Against the Dark Arts textbook, and a desire to learn).

2. You are to do everything I say, exactly as I say it. In other words, follow directions.

3. You are not to do any magic until I say you are allowed to.

4. I am to be addressed as Professor Malfoy, not Psyche, Malfoy, Psycho, or Pimp Master M. I am not making these names up, as I have been called these monikers.

5. Do not leave class until the bell rings or I dismiss you. Do not expect to be dismissed early.

6. Politeness is key in this class. If you call someone a name or are rude to them, I will catch you and give you detention and/or take points from your House.

7. No foul language.

8. NO CURSING OTHER STUDENTS. I cannot stress this enough.

9. In class, I will be using this color font. Students are not allowed to use colors.

10. Lastly, try your best. I will be giving treats to students who do especially well.

Just follow these rules, and you'll be fine.

Put this code in a reply if you understand and agree to these rules.

Code:

I, [insert name], understand these rules and promise to follow them to the best of my ability. If I do not follow these rules, I know that I will be punished.

Professor Malfoy
Back to top Go down

Rules of Defense Against the Dark Arts
Page 1 of 1