Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Whos there?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Whos there? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Violet laughed until she just about passsed out, and she was crying. She couldnt help it, it sounded so odd coming from Nathan. "Someone slimy?" Violet gasped, wiping her tears away. "So, no Slytherins or Ravenclaws?" Violet raised an eyebrow, stopping herself from also adding no Hufflepuffs.

"Sure you do." Violet murmered. "You always have something interesting to say." She pointed out, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Nathan watched her in amusement. "Yes someone slimy" he said and pretended to look offended. "Your best going out with a Gryffindor since they are the only ones you can trust" he winked in a joking manner.

He searched his mind and shrugged. "Nothing is coming to me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 pm

"Oh? So this is about trust now? I only told you that I liked someone." Violet reminded him, amused. She didnt mention he was the said Gryffindor she liked.

"Tell me when something does, will you?" Violet asked him. She wanted to know what was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:45 pm

"No just that if you do like someone then it would be best if you could trust them" Nathan corrected and chuckled. "Tell me who Wild Flower" he teased.

He searched his mind again and looked out at the rain. "What's on my mind now is to go outside for fun" he grinned. "I am never allowed out in the rain at home so Hogwarts is my only chance" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm

"Im sure you know him." Thats all Violet told him, and laughed. Of course he know him. Violet thought to herself.

"Your going outside?! Its pouring." Violet wrinkled her nose. She knew she sounded petty, but she couldnt help it. It was horrible outside. "I feel like I have no idea who you are, Nathan Thomas." Violet finally said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Nathan searched his mind for all the people he knew yet he still couldn't figure it out.

Her words had given him an idea. He pulled up a chair for her opposite him. "My full name is Nathan Christopher Thomas, your turn" he said and wondered if she would get the idea of the game.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Violet saw that Nathan was thinking about all of the guys that he knew that she could possibly like. Its you, you prat! Its you! Violets mind was screaming.

Violet sat down in the chair Nathan had pulled out, and gave him a puzzled look, not knowing where this game was going. "My full name is Violet Jade Ryan." She replied, still confused.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:56 pm

"Alright"Nathan grinned and thought of another random fact about himself. "Herbology is my favourite subject yet it still does not stop me from goofing around in it" he said. "Now tell me something random about you" he said. He thought this was the best way to find out more about the other and it was fun. "Feel free to mention that certain boys name" he added in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Violet smiled, finally seeing where this was going. "I love Herbology, but I dont know alot of girls who do, so I feel like an outsider at times. I also love Transfiguration." Violet also added "I will when the times right." With a teasing wink and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:03 pm

"I don't think there is anything wrong about being different" Nathan smiled and thought of something random. "I attempted to turn a snuff box into a mouse yet it didn't turn out quite right since the mouse was square shape and yellow. It still managed to hate me like other animals however" he laughed. "You better" he joked when he heard her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Violet laughed, imagining that disaster and the half snuff box, half mouse. "When I was eleven I ended up banishing my kitten, and finding her in my hamster cage three days later." That was something Violet will never forget. She grinned at Nathan, like she was promising him without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Nathan laughed and thought of what must have been a shock. "In my second year I tricked an older student to make it rain inside the Gryffindor common room, it wasn't the best idea yet it is funny now" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Violet gasped. "Your awful!" But laughed anyway.

"My first time buying my Hogwarts supplies, I went alone, thinking I could handle it. I couldnt. I threw such a big fit, I demanded help from a older Hogwarts girl, threatening her that when I find a good hex Ill use it if she didnt help me." Violet laughed. That older girl is now her best friend, a seventh year Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:30 pm

"At least I didn't threaten to hex anyone" Nathan laughed and thought of something completely random. "I spent most of my time in History of Magic last year, throwing notes to other Gryffindors" he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:33 pm

"I was eleven. Ive changed since then." Vilet rolled her eyes, chuckling.

"So, Im assuming your grade in History of Magic wasnt that good?" Violet asked, joking. She was thinking of another random thing about herself. "I like singing. Alot." Violet blushed when she said it, she hadnt told anyone about that.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:40 pm

"Sure you have changed" Nathan said in a voice that clearly meant he had not believed her.

"My grade in that class wasn't the best" he laughed. Now that he thought of it, it was one of his worst. "I like animal crackers since it is the only type of animal that wont hate me" he joked which was still true. He smiled and thought of her random fact. "I bet your a good singer" he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 pm

"What?" Violet asked innocently. "You dont belive me?" Violet pretended to pout, and put a hand over her heart. "That hurts, you know."

"Or, if they do, they dont show it." Violet pointed out, grinning. "I like to think so. But what do I know? I dont like singing in front of anyone, only by myself."

"I love the smell of vanilla, thats a given. I have alot of vanilla candles in my room." Violet said, closing her eyes. Vanilla calms her down, so she had a few candles in her dorm if she got fustrated by something.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:54 pm

"Not in the slightest" Nathan laughed.

He thought about the animal crackers and shrugged. "Not that they have long to hate me" he joked. "Who knows, I may sneak up on you while you are singing" he said in a joking manner. It should not be very hard since he had started her previously.

He nodded and knew already what he was going to get Violet for christmas. "I like to make up random rules when I am bored" he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Violet shot Nathan a glare.

"You better not. Next time you scare me I may have a heart attack." Violet said in a serious tone.

"What kind of clues?" Violet teased, wanting to hear them though.

"When I get bored, I like to draw." Violet was a pretty good drawer, and all of her notes from last year had somesort of drawing on them.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:11 pm

"Hey! you were jumpy before I even said anything earlier" Nathan pointed out and chuckled. He had been minding his own business when Violet was coming in so it was not like he planned on scaring her. It was amusing however.

"It was just random rules to confuse everyone since one was to act like a Slytherin for a whole day which was funny how confused everyone was when a group of Gryffindors were suddenly acting like Slytherins" he said.

"You draw a lot in lessons then?" he asked in a joking manner and thought of something. "I was dared to wear Ravenclaw robes last year" he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:17 pm

"Im not jumpy." Violet replied, upset that he thought that.

"That sounds like it was a fun day then." Violet laughed.

"Did you?" Violet raised an eyebrow, amused. "I was dared to ask out a Slytherin guy last year." Violet wrinkled her nose, almost vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Nathan simply held his hands up in defense.

"It was until we got the real Slytherins mad" he laughed and remembered how practically everyone in that house were glaring at them.

"I never back down from a dare Wild Flower" he chuckled. He stopped chuckling however when she mentioned dating someone. "You didn't did you?" he asked and acted like he never really cared.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:31 pm

"Sltherins arnt the nicest of people, I can say that from experience." Violet said, the only exeption being Stella.

"Oh, he asked me before I did." Violet told him, seeing that he was trying not to care at all. Violet looked into his eyes, they looked pained. "It wasnt a very good date." Violet promised.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:36 pm

"All the better to annoy them then" Nathan said in a joking manner. He thought back to where the Slytherin common room was. Of course they were not the nicest people.

"What do you expect with a Slytherin" he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:38 pm

"I didnt expect much, but he seemed nice enough." Violet was wrong, of course. "Lets just say that the date ended with him having a hand print on his face." Violet chuckled thinking about that disaster.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos there?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: