Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Whos there?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Whos there? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:50 pm

"Same here" Nathan nodded and smiled as he examined the different Mandrakes and their actions. He picked up the small notepad that was next to the pots and wrote down his thoughts and questions on the process of the plants.

"Perhaps" he chuckled yet he looked up when she had gasped. "Are you okay?" he asked her and hoped she had not hurt herself on anything.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Violet watched as Nathan wrote down what the Mandrakes here doing, realizing why he left.

Violet was speechless, so she pointed to the plant. It had now turned uglier, if possible, and was snapping at her.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Nathan looked towards the once pretty Vanilla smelling plant and saw a plant that was snapping at Violet. "Must be temperamental" he frowned and walked up to it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:04 pm

"Is that what it is?" Violet frowned. "I guess I forgot what they looked like." Violet shrugged. She hadn't been to the Greenhouse all summer, so she had forgottopn what to look for in certain plants.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:10 pm

"It's best to stay away from it" Nathan warned and took her hand.

"Last time I saw a clearly annoyed plant, I had to go to the Infirmary" he said yet he found it amusing now.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 pm

"You worry over me to much Nathan."Violet, amused, told him as they were walking back to the Mandrakes.

"That doesn't shock me. First owls, now this?" Violet laughed at her joke.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:18 pm

"I don't want my favorite Prefect hurt" Nathan smiled and picked up his notebook. "Besides, I don't want to get blamed if you are sent to the Infirmary" he added in a joking manner. He rolled his eyes when he thought about those annoying Owls.
"Perhaps I'm hated by more then just animals" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Violet rolled her eyes. "Is that the only reason?" Smirking, she kissed his cheek. "I wouldn't blame you if I went to the Imfirmary." Violet said, shocked that Nathan thought she would do that.

"Perhaps your hated by me." Violet joked with him. "Im only joking of course." Violet could never hate Nathan. Or anyone, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 am

"That's good and of course that is the only reason" Nathan joked.

He chuckled when he heard that she might hate him. "I would know that was a lie since if you hated me so much, you wouldn't be talking to me now" he pointed out smugly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 am

Violet rolled her eyes.

"Or, I feel bad for you." Violet pointed out, smugly, and grinned.

Violet decited to walk around the Greenhouse to see all the plants, for the reason she was here in the first place. To clear her head.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 am

"You wish" Nathan laughed and watched her. "You like being my friend Wild Flower" he said in an increased air of smugness.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 am

"Is that what you think?" Violet, smug, called over her shoulder. She started to sing to herself, and stopped to look outside. It was raining, and Violet groaned. When it rained at Hogwarts, it poured.

Violet continued her walk, and was still singing nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 am

"Yes" Nathan said simply even though he had thought of being more previously. He heard her groan and looked outside. "Looks like your stuck in here with me unless you are planning on getting drenched" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Violet ended her walk to face Nathan. "Great, thats exactly what you want, isnt it?" She asked him, being sarcastic and raised an eyebrow.

Violet looked at her Prefects badge, and absentmindedly said aloud "I wonder how mad the Headmistress would be if I told her I lost this."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:07 pm

"I would not mind you being here with me yet you running outside to get back to the school would be amusing to watch also" Nathan chuckled.

He glanced at her badge then back at her and shrugged. "You cant be blamed for the weather yet I think she might wonder how a fifth year got lost" he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 pm

"Im just here to amuse you, is that is? Is that why you put up with me?" Violet chuckled, already knowing that answer. But, it pained her at the same time.

"Knowing me, no one would be shocked." Violet replied, tone serious. She lost just about everything, and it turned up in the oddest places.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:18 pm

"Partly" Nathan chuckled before adding. "Like you had said earlier, it is nice to be distracted and if that distraction is a pretty Hufflepuff then I certainly don't mind" which was all true.

He frowned a little and walked up to her. "Don't put yourself down" he said in all seriousness. "If you want to get to your duties so badly then I have a coat you can put over your head to avoid getting wet" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:22 pm

"You had to make that a riddle, didnt you?" Violet teased. She rather enjoyed joking with Nathan.

"No, thats not it at all. But I appreciate the offer." Violet sighed. It was the oppisite, she didnt want to do her Prefect duties at all. Another Prefect could, Violet thought.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:32 pm

"A riddle Wild Flower?" Nathan asked and chuckled.

He heard that she was upset or something similar so he took her hand and walked over to the desks in the green house and proceeded to sit up on one. "Why don't you tell me what is bothering you?" he suggested and waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 pm

'You heard me." Violet replied, laughing.

Nathan grabbed her hand, and she followed him to the desks. "Tell you whats bothering me?" She repeated, blankly. Huh, no one had asked her that in a while.

She thought about how to tell him what was on her mind, frowning slightly. "Its hard to explain, but I guess Ill try." Violet sighed, still thinking about how to tell Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Nathan nodded and smiled at her. "Yes, what is bothering you" he repeated and listened to her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:51 pm

"Well, Prefect duties are bothering me. I dont need to leave, since Im positive that the other Hufflepuff Prefect will cover for me, Ill apoligize later." Violet sighed, before continuing. "Theres a guy that I think I may like, and Im not sure how to tell him, since I have absolutely no idea if he feels the same way about me." Violet said sheepisly, and shrugged.

"I think thats all." Violet said, sighing in relif. She looked at her hand, still entwined with Nathans.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:59 pm

"I told you that it would be hard at first yet it is only the first term and you will get use to it" Nathan promised. He did frown however when she mentioned a guy she liked yet he was quick to hide that. "A fifth year like yourself?" he asked with a teasing smile.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:02 pm

"I dont think Ill ever get used to the responcibility of it all." Violet sighed. She saw Nathan frown at the mention of the boy she rather liked, and repiled. "It could be, or its not. Whats it matter to you?" Violet teased, a glint in her eye.

"Its bad when you dont open up to me, Nathan." Violet said absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:07 pm

"I just don't want you going out with someone slimy" Nathan shrugged. He debated in his mind whether he should add the fact he did not want her dating someone who was not him.

"I don't have anything interesting to open up about" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos there?   Whos there? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos there?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: