Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

An odd place to meet.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

Galleons : 100

An odd place to meet. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 pm

"Very proud. In fact, probably too proud at times." Marietta laughed as she reminised on their friendship. "Oh, classes can wait for us. This is more fun, is it not?" Marietta gestured around the tower, and to the group. She pulled the blanket off of herself, and felt her hair frizzing uncontrollably. Marietta laughed at herself and put it in a very messy bun on the top of her head. There. Now its out of the way. She thought to herself with a small grin on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Haiden laughed at the two f them. Haiden thought that if he had met Marietta first, he would fancy her. But, Averie had already entangled him. Haiden knew that there had to be some of his friends that he could hook up with Marietta. Haiden practically spat at the thought of any of his friends with Averie. He really needed to calm down

"Well, don't get in trouble." Haiden said, before laughing. "Oh wait, all you two- well, at least Averie, seems to do is get in trouble." Haiden shook his head, "I should probably give you each detention."
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Marietta widened her eyes in mock shock. "Oh no! Please not that!" She crawled on her knees to Haidens feet in a mock beg. She snickered after she was done, and got off of the floor to stand by Averie. "I dont think Id mind detention too much, considering Ive never gotten it. Only Evie here has." She patted Evies hand thoughtfully, beaming at her.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

Galleons : 66

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Averie raised an eyebrow at Haiden when she caught him looking at her. Holding his gaze for awhile, Averie felt the air around her getting hotter, so she looked away from him with heated cheeks and back to Marietta. Averie knew Ettie would suspect that something was up. Averie just wished she knew what was going on as well. "Detention is not fun at all. You usually get stuck with some lame ass professor and have to do a bunch of work for them." Averie looked over at Haiden with wide eyes, "I mean..." She murmured, feeling like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Marietta frowned at Evie, sensing she had more to tell her than the quick glance she had. She then raised an eyebrow at Averies slip, and cleared her throat. "Well, that seems lovely too." She murmered absentmindedly. She began tugging Evie to the staircase. "I need to ask you something, girl to girl." Marietta said the last part louder so Haiden wouldnt come and eavesdrop, but she felt like he was going to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Averie raised an eyebrow at Marietta, following her down the staircase. She cast a glance behind her to see a smirking Haiden. Frowning, Averie looked at Marietta expectantly. "What is it doll?" Averie wondered, feeling a bit worried. She didn't like when Marietta wanted to speak to her about something like this. It made her really nervous.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Marietta gave up being stern, and sighed angrily and once again flopped to the ground. "What in Merlins name is going on between you two?!" She snapped, and motioned to Haidens figure. "I dont like it, whatever it is. So start explaining." Marietta folded her hands in her lap, and looked at Averie expectantly. She hated feeling like she was missing out on something, and this was evidentially something huge.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Averie resisted the urge to look at Marietta like she was a child. Averie had to respect her friend, but then again, the way she was acting was very childish. "I don't know what's going on between us Marietta," Averie only used Marietta's full name when she was angry, sad, or disappointed. Right now, Averie was trying to contain her anger and her friends accusations. "You don't have to like it Marietta. I don't even know what's going on. He's acting like every other hormonal guy I know, so what's the big deal? In fact, I don't even like him as a person. If you think there's anything going on, I suggest you rethink my character. I would tell you if there was something going on. So, he's a attractive? Most guys like him are. That's all he is though, attractive."
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Marietta started at the fact that Averie had called her 'Marietta.' Biting back the retort that she was trying to use about that, she swallowed thickly and attempted to calm down. "Thats all I needed to know then." Marietta replied thickly. She glared at the ground, not daring to look into Averies face, knowing that she would go off on who knows what kind of rampage.

Marietta shot back up. "Dont like him as a person?" She bellowed, cringing as she did so. But that really blew her steam a bit. "Right, blushing like a madwoman and your hair suddenly changing to as pink as your face is sure not liking him as a person." Marietta cackled wildly. She then realized what she had said, and the blood drained from her face, her eyes widen so much she was afraid they might pop out.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Averie, who didn't usually have a quick temper, looked at Marietta evenly and with burning black eyes. Averie almost didn't know the girl who was in front of her right now. Her hand twitched toward her wand, but she refrained. Averie wasn't like she used to be; she wouldn't use violence to solve things.

"Well, seeing as you can't even believe your own best friend, I don't see how my feelings are any concern to you." Averie replied in a dangerously even voice that was even more frightening than her yelling. "Now, please return to your common room before I give you detention." Averie instructed, her voice, features, and eyes completely blank. "And, 10 points from Hufflepuff for yelling at Head Girl." Averie said. She knew that what she had said wasn't much of a threat, but the way she said it was sure to hurt Marietta. Hell, it hurt Averie, but Marietta needed to get out here before Averie did something she would regret.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:06 am

Marietta, seeing Averies black eyes, knew that she had pushed just the right buttons to piss off her friend to no extent. Seeing Averies hand flick to her wand, she stood stock still, waiting for her to shoot some sort of hex at her. Hell, she deserved it.

Marietta got up, her head held high. Hearing Averie took house points away didnt bother her as much as the way that she had said it. Marietta wouldve prefered if Averie hexed her and yelled, she wouldve taken it ten times over then to see the look on her face. Marietta merley sniffed in responce, and walked down the stairs. She looked one last time at Averie with a silent plead in her eyes, and she held her blanket tigher to her body and made her way into the night.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Averie watched Marietta with unwavering eyes, not feeling remorse for her actions in the slightest. Marietta was the one who lost her control over something completely stupid. Marietta had no reason to get mad at her. In fact, Averie had all the right to get mad at Marietta for being so shallow as to think Averie would keep something from her. Averie resisted the urge to sneer at Marietta's pleading glance. Though, Averie felt like running after her best friend and apologizing, not because she felt remorse but because she missed Marietta already.

Turning back up the stairs, Averie walked over to stand in front of Haiden. She felt her eyes soften to a golden brown as her hair turned to chocolate brown. She actually looked like her father now. In fact, this was probably what Averie would've looked like if she was a Metamorphmagi.

"Thanks a lot," Averie replied in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An odd place to meet.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: