Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

An odd place to meet.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

Galleons : 100

An odd place to meet. Empty
PostSubject: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Marietta walked into the Astronomy Tower, looking for Averie. She had gotten her note during lunch to meet her up at the tower at midnight. Marietta, being Marietta, agreed and now was silently fuming, sitting down in the middle of the room. She pulled her purple blanket tighter around her.

Marietta was nodding off into sleep when she heard footsteps coming from the entrance. Not knowing if it was Averie or not, Marietta grabbed her wand and pointed it toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

Galleons : 66

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Averie stood on the Astronomy tower, looking out onto the grounds of Hogwarts. She had wanted to get out of the Slytherin common room for the night. And, she needed to talk to Marietta since it's been awhile since she's had a heart to heart conversation with her best friend.

Looking behind her, Averie smiled when she saw Marietta standing there with her wand. "Hey Ettie, thanks for coming." Averie said, walking over to her and hugging her. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Seeing that it was only Evie, Marietta finally put her wand down and got her heart to beat normally. "You scared me." She said as she hugged her friend. "Aside from that bit, alright. And you?" She looked at her friend, concerned. "Ive heard things." She stated simply, hoping the fact that Evie had gotten caught by the new groundskeeper was just a rumor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Haiden was making his rounds around Hogwarts, whistling a tune that had been playing on the radio this morning. Rounds were often boring and uneventful, but after hearing voices from the Astronomy tower. Sighing, Haiden made his way up the stairs, with a frown on his face.

Spotting the two girls up there, Haiden almost laughed. It was the Head Girl and another girl standing at talking. Go figure. Looking at the Head Girl, Haiden shook his head. "Did you honestly not learn your lesson last week?" He wondered with a sigh. Haiden hated getting pretty girls in trouble. It was so depressing.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Averie was about to reply to Marietta when the gamekeeper approached them. Almost as instinct, her hair turned to a bright pink along with her cheeks. Sometimes, Averie couldn't control her hair or eyes changing color. Especially when there were feelings involved. She blamed his unfair attractiveness.

"I'm a Slytherin, lessons and rules don't apply to us." Averie drawled in a bored tone, trying to calm the color of her cheeks and hair down. It wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Marietta saw how the gameskeeper talked to Evie, and she knew the rumors were true. Saving that thought for when Marietta could blow up on her friend, she turned toward her and her mouth dropped. Averies hair and cheeks were pink. She shot her a curious, yet sharp, glance toward her and turned the gameskeeper standing in front of them.

"Er..." Marietta started, not knowing how to adress the trouble they were probably in. "I can explain?" She stalled, not knowing at all where to begin. Mustering all the confidence she had in her, she started her tale. "I was making a rucus up here, and Averie came to lecture me about it. She was doing rounds." Marietta took in a breath, hoping that Averie would play along and the man standing in front of her belived her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Haiden watched with an amused expression when the girl's cheeks and hair turned a bright pink. Someone has a crush... Haiden thought with a internal laugh. If a pretty girl had a crush on him, who was he to complain? "Just because you're a slimy Slytherin doesn't mean your exempt from rules." Haiden shot back with a glare.

Looking toward the other girl, Haiden raised an eyebrow as she explained. Looking back and forth between the two girls, Haiden narrowed his eyes at them. "Is that true?" He asked the Head Girl. Haiden didn't believe one word of what the other girl had told him, but he didn't want to get them in trouble. He used to get in trouble all the time.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Averie scowled at him when he called her a slimy Slytherin. Now her cheeks were heated in anger and her hair was a vibrant red, indicating that she wasn't very happy. Averie glared at him, "I'll show you a slimy Slytherin," She threatened, taking her one out of her pocket and pointing it at him. She knew that she could get in a lot of trouble for threatening him, but she didn't really care.

Looking over at Marietta with wide eyes. But, then calmed herself to look bored as the gamekeeper addressed her. "Of course it's true." She snapped, her eyes black. "I'm not always breaking rules. I'm Head Girl for a reason ya know." Averie lied smoothly, leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Marietta, seein Averies red hair, knew that she was going to do something she probably shouldnt. As is on que, she pulled out her wand and pointed it at the man standing in the entrance. Marietta pulled on Evies hand, shooting her a warning glance.

She inwardly sighed in relief as Evie played along with her lie. She noticed her wide eyes, and shook her head, not enough to give herself away but enough so Evie could see. "So, do you belive me now, or are you going to hex me." She snapped at the teacher standing infront of her. She was getting annoyed of feeling like Evie had something to tell her about the gameskeeper, and why she was so embarassed to see him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Haiden raised an eyebrow when the Head Girl's hair color turned to a fire red. Great, she was angry with him now. Haiden sighed when she pointed her wand at him. "I'd be careful if I were you lovely." Haiden warned, his blue eyes dangerously narrowed at the girl.

Haiden looked between them again. He didn't believe them one bit, but he was going to let them off. "Alright, I don't believe you two, but I don't feel like getting you two in trouble." Haiden leaned against the opposite wall. "Now, you can either leave or stay here with me. To watch y'all." Haiden offered with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:29 pm

"I feel as if there is another reason you want to stay, professor." Marietta sneered at the gameskeeper, clearly fuming in her own way. She had never blown up on a staff member, or recieved a detentioned, but there was always room for change, right? She looked at Evie, and glared at her, looking at her in a way that said "If you dont tell me whats going on, Ill hex you." She was red in the face and clutching onto her wand so hard she was afraid she would break it.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Averie glowered at him darkly. "I'd be careful if I were you, honey" She sneered back, using a pet name like he did. She really didn't like him, but at the same time she did. Merlin, Averie felt like punching something. Or him.

She sighed and went to stand by Marietta, who was surprisingly vicious, which made Averie proud. But, when hearing Marietta say that he had a reason to stay, Averie became suspicious. And then, Ettie accused her of something which made Averie's hair go bright red again. "I'm not keeping anything from you Marietta," Averie spat, her eyes narrowed. "I don't even know why the prat is staying." Averie shouted, grabbing her wand as well.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Marietta was feeling very angry all of a sudden, and that never usually happens. Seeing Evies red hair again, but this time because of her, she felt rather guilty. She took a deep breath and sighed. "If you say so, then I belive you." She told Evie guiltily. Marietta can easily be manipulated, but Evie was her best friend, and Marietta knew that she would never hurt her unless she had a good reason to.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 pm

When Ettie said that she believe her, Averie felt herself calm down. Averie didn't like snapping at Marietta and Averie knew that she could be very mean, very easily. Averie knew the impact her words can have and she was glad that she caught herself before she said something really mean to Marietta. "Good," She replied simply looking over at the gamekeeper.

"What's your name?" She wondered, her eyes narrowed at him.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Marietta simpy nodded at Evie when she replied. Her hair changed back to black, so Marietta took that as a good sign, and that Evie wasnt as upset as she had been before.

As Evie asked her question, Marietta became curious too. "Good question, but Im sure you have plenty more than that." Marietta knew that she had more than one question, she couldnt really speak for Evie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Haiden watched as the girl's spoke, surprised by the Head Girl's viciousness. Haiden now knew that the other girl with the violet eyes was Marietta, but he still didn't know the Head Girl's name. And, for some reason, he really wanted to know her name. He blamed it on her attitude and looks.

"Haiden Potter," he replied with a smirk. "And you two?" He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Marietta bit back the snarky comment she had for his smirk, and rolled her eyes. "Marietta." She drawled in a bored tone. She took interest in his- Haidens, last name. "Are you related to the Headmistress?" She dropped all of her anger, and her tone was lighter and curious.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Averie sighed, her hair turning back to black and looked at him. She was slightly surprised when he said that he was a Potter. Her grandfather was Seamus Finnigan, so she knew that their ancestors were friends. It was a little weird to think of that.

"Averie Treyton," She replied in suspicious tone. Now she was extremely curious to know about him. But, Marietta asked the question before she could. So, she stood there waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Haiden nodded in acknowledgement when Marietta confirmed that her name was indeed Marietta. Upon hearing her question, Haiden grinned. "I'm her younger brother," he replied with a smirk. Bet they regret being brats to me now... he thought with an internal laugh.

Looking at the Head Girl, Haiden smiled charmingly. "That's a pretty name," Haiden said with a wink. "Are you related to the Finnigans by any chance?" He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Marietta, upon hearing that he was the Headmistress younger brother, mearly yawned in reply. She didnt care much if he told her about their encounter, she would live with the consequenses.

Marietta started to ger suspisious. Glaring at Haiden, and glancing at Averie curiously, she was trying to peice the puzzle together that is so odd about the was Haiden was treating Averie. Fustrated, she huffed and flopped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Averie looked at Haiden in suspicion when he said he was Sirena's younger brother. She wasn't too impressed, considering Sirena herself had been a troublemaker as well. Averie had heard stories of Sirena causing trouble about Hogwarts. Averie supposed that was why she was Head Girl.

Against her better judgement, Averie's cheeks turned slightly pink. Averie never fell for the charms of a man, especially when it was so obvious. But, he was unfairly attractive. "Thanks for the compliment." Averie drawled sarcastically. "Yes, he's my grandfather." She replied.

Looking over at Marietta, Averie let out a chuckle. "Get up you freak." Averie said in a amused voice. Merlin, what a pair the two of them were.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Marietta shot Evie another curious glance, she wanted to know why she was blushing so much. It was very unlike Averie to show much emotion at all, aside from showin them to Marietta herself.

Marietta grumbled at Evie, and threw her blanket over her head. "No!" She exclaimed. "I havent slept in I dont know how many days, Im up here for you, and you still havent told me what you were going to." As she was explaining herself, she tightened the blanket around her body to say that she wasnt getting up without a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Haiden smirked at Averie's sarcastic tone. "Anytime love," Haiden replied. He knew he probably shouldn't be flirting with students like this. But, he wasn't a professor really. In fact, he was only an Auror. He was only the gamekeeper temporarily to make Sirena happy. He didn't even want this job. So, Sirena couldn't get too mad at him if he had a fling with the girl.

Woah, he did not just think that.

Looking down at Marietta, who was lying on the ground with a blanket, Haiden chuckled. "For some reason, I am not surprised you two are friends." Both the girls were different. Averie was fiery, dangerous, and probably loved attention. Marietta was innocent, temperamental, and quite witty. Haiden knew that all the boys probably tripped over their own feet to get either of them. "Don't you two have classes tomorrow?" Haiden wondered with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Marietta looked up from her blanket fort as Haidens tone changed into something more human. "Do we? I lost track of the days." She shrugged, and continued to lay on the floor. It looked a bit idiotic, but as Marietta went into her third day without sleep, she could deal with it for a while.

Thinking over what Haiden had just said, she chuckled. "We arnt either." Marietta chuckled softly. They had been through alot together, and yet they still managed to be best friends.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Averie sighed when he called her love. Really? It's like we're dating or something. Averie thought with a frown. Though, with someone that attractive, Averie wouldn't mind dating him. Woah, honey, stop thinking like that. Averie looked down at Marietta and laughed at her fort.

"I s'pose we do." Averie replied with a pout. She didn't want to go to classes anytime soon. Summer ended far too soon for her liking. Averie smiled when Marietta said that, "We're both crazy and we know it. We're proud too." Averie replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An odd place to meet.   An odd place to meet. Empty

Back to top Go down

An odd place to meet.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: