Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Flying Lesson One

Go down 
+4
Andrew Stonewell
Alexandria Black
Anastasia Potter
Salazar Riddle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

Galleons : 2147483647

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Salazar walked out onto the Qudditch Pitch, the brooms for the students levitated and following him. He had a piece of parchment in his hand which contained the names of the students in his class. His eyes scanned the names in boredom until he reached one name that made him smirk. Ah, wonderful, his daughter was in his class. Salazar-- or rather William was happily surprised. He needed to get her by herself so he could speak to her.

Standing in the middle of the field, Salazar let the brooms fall to the ground. He held onto his Firebolt and waited for the class to trickle in so he could begin this lesson.

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

Galleons : 41

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 am

Staz yawned slightly as she came on to the field, though her tiredness was quickly replaced by excitement, on double checking the time table.......Flying Class!

She had been on the broom since very young, but still she looked forward to the class, mainly because she loved flying. She had even tried to sneak in her own broom to school...but it had been broken on the way. Sighing as she picked up her broom, she started as someone knocked her over from behind.

"What the-?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 am

Alex was literally humming, skipping, jumping and running, all at once, as she made her way to the Quidditch field. And when you are walking that, and you are Alex, things are bound top get bad......and they did, when she tripped over, literally over a girl who seemed her own age and also happened to be wearing red robes, and then went sprawling onto the ground, pulling the girl with her.

Great entrance! She thought, attempting an apologetic smile, giving up a hand to pull up the girl. She herself had no problem, she was used to falling down and getting hurt and what not. After a careful inspection of her knees, noting the scratches and the grazes, she looked towards the girl, first time opening up her mouth.

"I am sorry, its just you know......its flying class! the first time I will be flying awesome right! I mean totally, just got this feeling, ya know, like this is gonna be awesome! Ad you? You like a Gryffindor......what year? I hope mine, I haven't met any other Gryff in my year! It will be awesome! We would be Dorm mates! And finally someone would wake me up on time!"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 am

"Already back to your usual standards Black?" Andrew commented as he leisurely walked up to where the two girls were standing. He had seen the way Black was doing her weird walk up to the field and had figured that she would trip someone over......as usual, and as usual, he couldn't resist the urge to comment on it.......

Nodding to the girl who had been the unfortunate victim of Black, he walked past them both, going to where the broom were, greeting the Professor on his way.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 am

Alex grimaced and groaned as she heard the disgustingly familiar voice. "And greetings to you too, Stonewell! I see you are still a conceited little rat!" She answered, with a tight, mocking smile. It wasn't fair, why was it like Stonewell existed for no other purpose than to annoy poor Alex! What was wrong with him!

"Don't mind him much.....I don't do this all the time......" She trailed of in her excuses to the girl who had, as of yet, not said anything, mentally counting the times she had tripped on, around, or over their stuff or them. It would not be very wise to continue.......
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 am

Staz was having a slight system overload. What with first the girl, whose last mane apparently was Black, had asked her about a trillion questions and then had proceeded to confuse her even more with her rapid fire speech and actions. As if that wasn't enough......there had been the sudden appearance of the Gryffindor boy, whose last name, apparently was Stonewell. Now that name rang a bell, if she remembered correctly was a prominent pure blood family.

confused and slightly overloaded, she got up with the help of the hand extended towards her, after dusting herself off, she began answering. "Yes it will be awesome..not my first time though! I am a Gryffindor, First Year. I would wake you up." She finished, nodding her head as she mentally checked if she had missed any, it was hard to be sure. Seemingly satisfied, she began her round of questioning.

"Whats your year? And your name? And his name?" She finished, in a speed no way comparable to the other girl's. pointing towards the boy.

Greeting her Professor, she also fell in line, beside the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:30 am

"Alexandria Black, Gryffindor, First Year! Good Morning, by the way!" Alex answered, also falling in line, beside her new Dorm mate, for the benefit of the Professor, and obviously the last part was solely directed to him, she said it in a louder voice, not sure if the guy knew her or not.

"What's you name? And his..." She paused as she pointed distastefully at Stonewell, "Is Andrew."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Stella threw on her flying robes, a bored expression on her face. She wasn't late yet and she didn't plan on it. Running from her dorms, she raised an eyebrow when she saw that there were only three Gryffindors there. Two of them being her friends. Smiling slightly, Stella walked over to them, standing by Alex to avoid an explosion. Andy wouldn't get too mad... hopefully.

She looked up at the Professor, and felt an odd feeling of familiarity from him. She couldn't help but feel sad as she looked at him. Shaking the feeling, Stella yawned again and nodded to her friends. She was far too tired to actually be nice to anyone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:12 am

Violet walked to the quiddich feilds, still half asleep. She had woken up later than she planned on, and she quickly dressed in her flying robes and skipped breakfast to get down to her flying class as soon as she could.

Realizing she wasnt late, she sighed in relief. She spotted Stella, Alex, and Andrew already there, with the same tired expressions, and made her way over to them. She self consiously looked to see if she was wearing her prefect badge, and luckily she wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:40 am

"I am Anastasia!" Staz carefully avoided using her last name. It wasn't that she was ashamed, but most people would find out her whole family was spread out in the school, and thaaaaat might not end well. She did not want all that she does, if good, be credited to her family being lenient, or if she does something bad, that her family would be lenient.

Noticing the other two girls come in on the line, she smiled at them, repeating her name for their benefit as she held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:18 am

"Isn't that a mouthful? You don't mind me calling you something shorter? Like.............." Alex paused as she thought about what to call the girl................"Got it!" She exclaimed excitedly, "Anstia!" She said, crossing her arms over her chest smugly.

Noticing Stella and Vio come up, she smiled and waved, and as Stella was right next to her, she whispered, "So whats your verdict on the Proff? I mean, he hasn't said much.....but appearance wise? Me says he looks a bit like you, well at least he reminds of the day I first met you, the same haughty lines!" She added thoughtfully, tapping her finger on her chin.

Blinking a little when she noticed that Stella looked a little sad, she screwed up her face as she tried to figure out the reason, Suddenly she started, looking at her incredulously as she said, "Pleease do NOT tell me you are sad on our first Flying Class! I would commit suicide from disbelief and shame!" her dramatic and paranoid taking over easily over her rational brain, that anyway seemed to hibernate almost all the time.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Nathan groggily made his way down to the Quidditch field. He had slept in and was hoping that he was not late to the lesson. Seeing everyone else already there caused him to inwardly groan. He was late. He just knew it.

He walked over to the group and gave Violet a little nod in greeting when he saw her. He would have said hello but it was far too early for that. In his opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Violet, still very groggy, listened to the groups conversation and didnt chime in. She wasnt really listening to it either, just nodding her head ever so often. She rubbed her eyes, trying to get the sleepy feeling she had to go away.

As she stretched, she saw Nathans nod, and nodded back. It was to early for her to show much signs of communitaction, and her lack of sleep didnt help much at all.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 am

Stella nodded briefly at Anastasia, feeling like she probably should say more, but not doing so due to her odd feelings and the fact that she had gotten no sleep what so ever. She hoped this class would be worth getting up so early. She doubted it, but then again, she couldn't be wrong.

She doubted that too.

But, Stella did finally grab her hand and shake it politely, "Stella."

Looking over at Alex curiously, Stella frowned slightly. "Um, he seems different..." She trailed off. "I know what you mean though, I feel like I know him well. And I do look like him huh? The facial features and the way my eyes are shaped." Stella shook her head, she was thinking far too much.

Setting her hands on Alex's shoulders, Stella smiled slightly. "Breathe Alex. I'm not sad... well, not that much. Just tired. I was... studying last night." Stella said, trying to convey in some way to Alex that she was studying the Animagus transformation last night.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 am

''Yeah, kinda like that. You look like you are suffering from some bad flu. You know, like Death warmed over." Alex answered, a frown on her face, but it was one of concern. And you could hear it in her voice too. "I mean, really Stella, I have seen better looking frozen waffles."

Sliding off Stella's hands from her shoulders, she answered, rolling her eyes. "Well, duh I am breathing!" As her eyebrows rushed together, thinking of what exactly Stella had been studying, knowing her, she doubted it would be school work. So then.......what? Unless..........

Her eyes widening, she added, "Oh." As she realized she should begin soon too, or else........
Back to top Go down
Sydni Branson
Sixth Year
Sydni Branson

Galleons : 48

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Sydni stumbled onto the quiddich feilds, still throwing on her flying robes. She hardly had gotten an hour of sleep, so she was very upset to be up this early, but was rather excited to be flying again.

Not rreconizing anyone exept a third year, Statz, and two first years, she went to stand by the third year, who looked just as tired as she felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Lesson One   Flying Lesson One Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Lesson One
Page 1 of 1