Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elisabetta Domenici
Fifth Year
Elisabetta Domenici

Galleons : 20

Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open)   Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 am

Betta sighed heavily as she walked into the common room and over to an empty desk. Setting her book sack down beside her, she grabbed her History of Magic book and a piece of parchment, a quill, and an ink bottle and started to take notes from the chapter ahead of the one her class was going over at the present time.

Nothing like reading ahead to prepare yourself for a ginormous test at the end of this term, she thought, then sneezed. Blast...apparently the elves forgot to dust this stupid room. I'm getting stuffed up already. Pathetic.

After sneezing a couple more times, then glaring at a first-year who came up to ask her where the library was again, Betta was finally able to settle down into her comfortable study routine. Soon, her focus was completely on her work and not on the activity around her.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open)   Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Stella walked into the common room, Mortis following her, scaring some of the other Slytherins. Stella wasn't in the bests of moods thanks to a Ravenclaw that knocked her into a wall, then began laughing about. But, Stella did some sort of sick satisfaction when they realized who she was and ran out running.

Sitting down at a desk next to another student, Stella pulled out her Potions homework. Looking over, she saw Mortis hissing at the student next to her. Scooping up the Milk Snake, Stella looked over at the girl. "Sorry about that. My snake has issues."
Back to top Go down
Elisabetta Domenici
Fifth Year
Elisabetta Domenici

Galleons : 20

PostSubject: Re: Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open)   Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:17 am

Betta smiled. "That's okay. My owl's just as temperamental, so I'm used to it." She sighed heavily. "I wish I didn't have to take this crazy exam...too many sleepless nights and very long days in the library."

After dipping her quill into her ink bottle, Betta looked over and saw that the other girl was about to study Potions. "Oh, fun. Potions. I swear, I haven't met one person who actually likes the class. They would all rather go around waving their wands and turning rats into goblets. Can't say that I blame them--Transfiguration is a lot more fun. Although..." she stopped for a moment as a second-year student shouted quite loudly at his friend, "...I still have a bit of trouble getting my goblet to where it doesn't have a tail."

She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Are you doing an essay for Potions class?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open)   Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Studying for the O.W.L.S. (open)
Page 1 of 1