Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

A Movie Date?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

Galleons : 4043

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:32 am

Luca and Eden arrived at the movie theater after dropping off her things at her house. Luca was happy to be quite away from his parents. Though, he knew that when he got home, his mother was probably going to kill him. Luca didn't mind though. He was spending time with his best friend. Though, at the rate they were going, they weren't going to be just friends for long. At least, Luca hoped that they would become more than just friends. Though, being friends with Eden was good as long as he was with her.

As they walked up to the kiosk, Luca looked down at Eden. "What are we going to see?" Luca wondered, feeling a strange sort of giddiness bubble up instead of him. Was this a date? Or just a friendly outing? Luca didn't know, but he was happy nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

Galleons : 3062

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 am

Eden was really happy. Really, really happy. She was with Luca, her best friend. Well, maybe. She wasn't sure what they were anymore. She was well aware that Luca would probably get into major trouble, but she was willing to take all the blame. She was really lucky that both of her parents were out, as was Danny. If any one of them was home, she would have a lot of explaining to do.

She smiled up at Luca and laced her fingers through his as they got to the kiosk. "I'm not completely sure. You can choose if you want." Eden thought for a moment. "You know what? Wait, no. Two tickets for Life on the Fast Track. I heard it was really good," she said, turning to Luca. They paid for their tickets and Eden explained the plot. "So I think there was this guy who's a race-car driver and sells crack or something. I'm not completely sure."

Eden wondered what was going on here. "Luke? What is this? Is this a date or is it just us going to the movies?" she asked, playing with their intertwined fingers.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 am

Luca looked down at their interlocked fingers and smiled. He's always wanted to hold hands with her. Now he was finally able to do it. That thought made him very, very happy. "Yeah, I knew you were going to want to choose, so I left that option open for you." Luca said with a chuckled. He accepted the ticket and looked at Eden with an amused expression. "Sounds like an interesting movie that my parents would never let me see. I'm in!"

Shrugging, Luca smiled at Eden. "Seems more like a date to me." Luca said thoughtfully, looking down at their hands.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:14 am

Eden chuckled as Luca looked down at their hands, as if trying to believe it was actually happening. She was glad it was. Personally, she wondered why they hadn't done this before now. Oh right. She was eleven when they met and she was only twelve now, not that she minded it at all. In all honesty, she didn't care if she was 'young.' She liked Luca, as more than a friend. It took a year for her to realize it. "And for that I thank you." Eden laughed. "I thought you'd like it. I hear that it's supposed to be hilarious with a bit of action in it."

Eden nodded. "I can see where you're getting that from," she said, also looking down at their hands. She smiled and started to pull him toward the theater. "Well, we're not getting any younger just standing here. Let's go inside." She didn't bother buying snacks. It wasn't like she needed them. Butterflies were fluttering around her stomach.

She led Luca to a spot in the theater and sat them down. Not many people were there, manly because they had time to kill before the movie started. "So...What now?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:43 am

Luca grinned at Eden's statement. "Just like my personality." Luca then paused. "Wait, that could've sounded sexual. Let me retract that statement." Luca said, shaking his head. "I'm an idiot sometimes." Luca admitted with a laugh. Luca looked at Eden for a little bit longer than necessary, almost as if he would never see her again. Man was he turning into a sap.

"Impatient much!" Luca cried as they walked into the theater. Looking over at the snakes, Luca found it odd that Eden wasn't rushing toward them. Maybe she just wasn't hungry. Though, Luca wasn't sure why she wasn't hungry. He shrugged inwardly and walked with Eden.

When they sat down, Luca laughed slightly. "I don't know. We could always, I don't know,talk?" Luca offered with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:56 am

Eden snorted. "No, it didn't, not really. Okay, 'tis retracted," she teased. "That I definitely agree to." She laughed along with Luca, not noticing that he was looking at her for a bit of time. She didn't think that their relationship would be a sappy one at all, if they ever had one, that is. She imagined it as just regular friendship with some kissing and hand-holding thrown in.

"Yes I'm impatient! If we don't get in there how am I going to get a glimpse at all the previews and stuff?" she asked sarcastically. She was usually rushing for the snacks, but today was different. Butterflies and stress and joy were all taking a toll on her appetite.

Rolling her eyes, Eden replied, "Yeah, I think that'd be the way to go. But first I have a question. What's going on with...us? I mean, we're best friends, Luca. Should we be doing what I think we are?" She bit the side of her bottom lip, nervous for one of the only times in her life. "If we are, I'm glad that I said something about it. If we aren't, I never said anything and we can go back to being best friends." In all honesty, she hoped it was the former, mad as it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:05 am

Luca frowned. "Dammit, I've been spending far too much time with my drunk uncle. Now, my mind is infiltrated with dirtiness. I'm tainted!" Luca cried dramatically. But, almost like he was bipolar, he snapped out of it and pointed at Eden. "Hey, no agreeing with my stupid comments about me being an idiot. Agree to my halfway intelligent comments that make me seem worth knowing." Luca hoped that things between them wouldn't change too much. He didn't want their relationship to turn into some cheesy love story. Merlin he hated those.

"Oh of course, cause previews are so much better than just waiting for the actual movie to come out and figure out what actually happens!" Luca said sarcastically with a wolfish grin.

Luca looked at Eden for a long while. "I don't think I'll be able to just look at you like my best friend anymore. I think, there is something more going on between us. We will always, always be the best of friends, but I think we should be something more." Luca replied hesitantly, but honestly.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:44 am

"Oh no! What ever shall we do?" Eden cried, to the chagrin of the few Muggles in the theater. "Tainted love, we've got a ba-dum-dum tainted love," she sang, grinning. It was an extremely old song, but who cared? "Aww, but where's the fun in that? Oh come on, you know that you're not worth knowing now matter what." She was teasing, again. Teasing Luca was just too easy and fun, not to mention funny. It was then Eden knew that their friendship- or whatever it was- wasn't going to turn into a trashy romance novel. She'd tried to read one of them, but the characters were so inconsistent- best not to think of it, especially later parts of the book. She still shuddered just thinking about it.

"Exactly! For example, Hen-Hen Goes Forth sounds like the stupidest movie ever, so I'm not going to see it. If you watch the trailers and previews and stuff, you get a little tast of what the movie's like," she replied, just as sarcastically.

She scrunched her brows at Luca's looking at her for a long, long time. She nodded and said, "Same." She grabbed Luca's hand. "Who else would be friends with you? I'm the only one," she teased. "Well then, I guess this officially makes us a couple. Now where are the fireworks and confetti?" She smiled hesitantly and whispered, "I'm actually glad you told me I wasn't allowed to kiss anyone," before gently placing her lips upon his.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Hearing Eden sing one of his favorite old songs, Luca laughed. "I am surprised you know that song! It's one of my favorites." Luca smiled at Eden. "There's a lot of fun in that. Well, for me at least." Luca said, pretending to be selfish. Though, he really wasn't. Thank Merlin that nothing between them was changing. They would always just be Luca and Eden. No matter if they were dating or not.

"Fine, you're right." Luca gave him, smirking at Eden. "Movie trailers are better than the actual movie at time." Luca said with a laugh.

"I'll be sure to buy the fireworks later." Luca promised. "I'm glad I did too." Luca replied honestly. He kissed her softly before pulling away. "Let's not scar anyone in the movie theater." Luca said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Grinning, Eden replied, "Really? I'm surprised I know it. Well, my mum used to blast it, just like her mum." She rolled her eyes at Luca. "Oh, great. Fun for Luca. We're going to have to make that change. Let's do the least fun thing you can think of. Let's do homework. Let's sit and stare at the ceiling. Oh, wait, no! Better idea! Let's go talk to your mum!" She winked to show she was only joking. It was like they were still the best of friends; well, not like, because they still were best friends.

"I know I'm right, and you'd better know it too," she said, poking her best friend's chest. "The Flower of Forgiveness was good though," she said thoughtfully, a hand on her chin.

"Oh please, I have fireworks at home, remember? You dropped them off with me." Eden smiled into the kiss before Luca pulled away. "Okay, okay," she said, slightly sheepish. "Let's just watch the previews and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Luca smiled happily. "Just another reason I like your mum better than mine." Luca said with a shudder thinking of his own tyrant mother. "You know, I find it worrisome that you know all the things I hate. Homework? I want to burn it. Staring and doing nothing? Please Avada me. Talking to my mother? Never mind, Avada me then!" Luca said with a laugh.

"I never saw that." Luca said with a thoughtful expression. "What's the about?" He wondered.

"I know. I'm scared that you have explosives in your possession. It's frightening." Luca said. When he felt Eden smile into the kiss, Luca felt extremely happy. "Alright, I can deal with that." Luca said, giving Eden's hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Eden cocked her head sideways. "Have you ever even met my mum?" she asked wonderingly. "You know, this is why you need to come to my house after the movie. We can set off a couple of Whizbangs and Dungbombs, and possibly get into trouble for life." She grinned at the thought. Eden laughed along with Luca. "Well, I'm your best friend. I'm bound to know these things, aren't I? No thanks, I'd rather not go to Azkaban, you know," she teased.

"Well, it's basically like Beauty and the Beast; you've heard of it, haven't you? Anyway, it's like...there's this flower that grows when this guy forgives people who scorned him but dies when he denies them or hates people. The flower has a spell on it (which is very unrealistic, you know) that makes the guy an ugly beast when the flower is dead. So this girl comes along, right? And she convinces him to soften his heart and forgive others. During the movie, the guy gets less ugly. But then, the girl dies in a car accident 'cause another driver lost control of their car. The guy forgives the driver 'cause he knows it was an accident and the flower's beautiful. It disappears and the guy is looking good and being nice. Then it ends with him moving on," she explained breathlessly. The plot was slightly complicated at times.

"Scared? Why would you be- yeah, you should probably be scared of it," she said with a smirk. Eden felt Luca squeeze her hand and she looked at the screen, her eyes widening with interest.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:52 am

Luca shook his head. "Nope, never, why?" Luca wondered warily. "I'm already coming over Apple. Aren't you worried about getting in trouble? Obviously I'm not, but I don't want you to get grounded. I wouldn't be able to visit you." Luca inwardly shuddered at that thought. "You wouldn't be able to handle Azkaban. No, wait, Azkaban wouldn't be able to handle you and your cheerfulness." Luca restated with a laugh.

"Yeah, I've heard of it." Luca said as Eden continued out with her story. "Wow, sounds interesting. Perhaps we'll have to see that one later." Luca said with a thoughtful expression. He liked the idea of seeing more movies with Eden. Whether it was at a house or at a theater. He liked spending time with her. Especially while they were able to kiss and hold hands. He liked this type of relationship better than just simple friends. Well, best friends, but still.

"See, and you saying that does not make me any less worried." Luca cried, earning a few glares. He glared back until they turned away. "I'll be sure to make sure you don't kill anyone by accident... or purpose."
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Eden raised her eyebrows. "Well, you just said that you liked my mum better than yours and you've never even met her. That's all," she replied, her tone slightly airy. She grinned. "I know. And I can't wait. Oh please. I'm me. When have I ever worried about getting into trouble?" she asked. She patted Luca's arm with a smile. "Don't worry, I'd probably sneak out anyway." She rolled her eyes. "I'd probably try to escape from Azkaban, but I'd probably fail. I'll have to become an Animagus to- Or you could break me out in your furry state..." she trailed off, an evil glint in her eye, a slow smile spreading over her face.

"Good; you actually have some sort of knowledge of Muggle life," Eden teased. She nodded enthusiastically. "You should. I'll go see it with you if I must." She raised her nose in the air in a mock-haughty expression. She cracked and grinned at her- boyfriend, if she could call him that. Luca was her boyfriend now, wasn't he? The whole situation- heck, the whole day had been weird.

Eden laughed. "No need to start screaming, Luca. Don't worry, I won't have to try," she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Movie Date?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie Date?    A Movie Date?  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Movie Date?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: