Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Moving Bookcases

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Galleons : 3043

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Tyler wondered to the second floor, it took him around five minutes to realize that nothing that interested him was here. He shoved his hands in his pockets, leaning back against the cold brick wall tempted to just walk back upstairs to the common room or even out in the grounds.

Before he had time to get up and leave the bookcase nearby began to move, at first he thought he was imagining it but it really was moving. He peeked his head in the dark cove that was revealed, a secret passage? He wondered as he stepped on foot into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Nathan made his way down the hall after helping out a few younger years. He blinked when he saw Tyler going into a passage.

He chuckled quietly and walked up to him. "What exactly are you doing Mr Drake?" he asked in perfect imitation of a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Tyler jumped, he almost screamed until he turned around and realized it was only Nathan. "Dude! Not cool" he said then he burst out laughing "Mr Drake?" he mumbled through laughter "it sounds funny why you say my name so prefectish" he laughed.

"Anyway..." he began after he'd managed to control his laughter. "I don't really know what I'm doing here, I was leaning on the wall and when I was to leave BAM the bookcase starts moving and mister dark passage appears" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Nathan was going to explain yet he couldn't through his laughter. "I wanted to see how you would explain this to a Prefect or Professor" he said when he could finally talk.

"Do you know what is on the other side of this thing?" he asked and looked into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:00 pm

"Very funny" Tyler said as he nudged Nathan in the arm. "Obviously, very bad" he said, it was better he didn't think about the stupid excuse he'd give to a professor or a prefect.

He looked down into the darkness "erm... Maybe more dark stuff?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:05 pm

"That sounds about right" Nathan snickered and straightened up. "I was half expecting you to blame this on squirrels or something similar" he said.

"Only one way to find out" he said and took out his wand.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

Galleons : 2147483647

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Salazar walked down the second floor after the little mishap in Sirena's office. It almost went the way he wanted it to. He kissed her, but she effectively told him to get the hell out of her office. Not exactly how he planned it, but it was close enough for him to feel proud.

As he walked down the hall, he heard voices coming from a place he knew well. A smirk made it's way onto his face as Salazar looked at the two boys with an amused expression. "Hello boys." Salazar said in a happy tone. "I'm the Flying teacher, William Parker. Now, I am going to talk and you are going to listen." Salazar said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I am not going to take house points away or give you detention. I just want to warn you that you need to be quieter if you don't want to get caught." Salazar nodded at the boys. "Have a good day. Hope to see you in class later."

And with that, Salazar walked away.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:32 pm

"Shut up" Tyler replied to Nathan as he stepped further into the passage. He turned quickly hearing a teachers voice and stood still awaiting to be giving a detention or something worse. In stead the complete opposite happened, a teacher was being nice... Well kinda nice, he still creeped Tyler out. He kept quiet until the Professor had finished talking.

"That was... Insane" Tyler whispered turning to Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Nathan rolled his eyes when he thought Tyler was trying to get back at him for the trick he played on him previously. However, when he turned around he saw that it was a real teacher. He listened to him and was relieved when he left without taking points away. "Erm thanks Professor Parker" he said and sighed.

"Thought for sure we were going to get a detention or something then" he whispered to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:44 pm

"That guys creepy Nathan, and he teaches flying" Tyler said, he almost didn't wan't to go to flying anymore but then he guessed it was a good thing, hopefully he wouldn't get in a detention for flying into a wall or smashing through a window.

"Lumos" he muttered as he waved his wand about, he looked at his now glowing wand in surprise, it wasn't everyday he got a spell right.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:48 pm

"At least we know one of the Professors now even if it isn't in the best way" Nathan shrugged. He was talking a lot more quietly now that Professor Parker made him realize just how loud he was being.

"Lumos" he whispered and looked into the passage. "Well, it's not like we are going to find anything by just standing here" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 am

"Oh yeah that makes everything better" Tyler said sarcastically, he pointed his wand toward the darkness ahead illuminating the path ahead of them. "Let's go then" he said he stepped further into the passage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving Bookcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bookcases   Moving Bookcases Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving Bookcases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: