Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Robes or Role?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Robes or Role? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Violet watched Alex go up to the counter and ask for a fitting. Violet laughted at how ridiculus it was the way the girl was walking, like she was entering a minefeild. Violet sat in one of the chairs, and pulled out her book, waiting for Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Alex didn't particularly like shopping for clothes, in fact she hated it. So she got it done in record time, taking a little more than five minutes to decide on a black Hogwarts Robe and a House Robe. The main reason she got help up was, because she was trying to decide whether paying double was worth self ironing clothes, in the end she decided against, settling on the normal ones. Going up to the counter, she said,

"Excuse me, I would like to buy a set each of black Hogwarts robes and house robes. Thanks!"

Giving a smile to Vio as she turned.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Violet smiled back at Alex. It was a start that Alex was in the robe shop, and taking time to decide which robe to get. Violet didnt mind waiting either. If Alex was shopping for clothes, than Violet would wait in the shop all day.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:56 pm

"Would you hurry up!" Alex asked the counter person impatiently, causing him to glare as he handed over the packages, her packages. Shaking her head in mild disgust, Alex walked up to Vio, "You got a thing with books?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Violet closed her book. "Yeah." She laughed. "I read to relax, I guess." Violet shrugged.

"So, you got your robes alright?" Violet nodded to Alexs packages.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 pm

"I read all the time too. Unless its course, then I have to ditch it." Replied Alex, her hair flying as she nodded. "Yeah I did, and thankfully mum isn't here, or else, she would have taken a longer time than I could ever stand!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:29 pm

"That would be interesting to meet your mother." Violet said absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robes or Role?   Robes or Role? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Robes or Role?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2