Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

A Lunch Without Any Spills

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Stella laughed at the thought. "From the time I've spent with her I've already gained acting skills." Stella smirked. "How about I learn from her and teach you. That way you won't have to deal with her." Stella found it very amusing how much the two they hated it each. Stella enjoyed being around both them. She didn't get it, but it was amusing. "I don't know. Who knows what has happened down there since then. I have a feeling there is something down there though." Stella couldn't shake the feeling that there was something down there.

"My broken heart says that you actually like spending time with me as well." Stella replied back. "Maybe it's wrong though. It is suffering from an extremely level of pain and sadness." Stella said softly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:31 am

"Works for me." Andrew replied with a shrug. Andrew looked thoughtful, trying to remember something about the Chamber of Secrets, sighing he gave up, he had a feeling he knew.........but he just couldn't place anything right now. "I got nothing. My uncle used to tell me stories, he mentioned something about the Chamber of Secrets. Stuff like reborn and weirdness in general. I didn't give think too much of it then, but now.........." He trailed off, blinking he looked back at Stella.

"Your heart is right, you're fun to be around." Andrew nodded. "And why that sad tone? What happened, is it the whole heir thing?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Stella nodded when Andrew couldn't remember. "Whatever is down there, I have a feeling I will be able to control. After all, my ancestor created it and I can speak Parseltongue. I think that we will be safe. Yet, there is a chance that we won't be." Stella explained.

Smiling, Stella placed a hand melodramatically over her heart. "I feel so loved." She cooed in a mock happy tone. "Oh, that was just my acting. See, I'm better than you give me credit for." Stella said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:17 pm

"Well, all we could do is hope for the best, prepare for the worst." Andrew answered cryptically, coating his uncle's favorite ending. He could fit it, into anything. Sometimes, Andrew wished he could be more like his Uncle, who was friendly and popular, he knew, that most of the kids he ahd meant hated him, or at least disliked him.

"I never said anything about making yo feel loved, unless you are implying you want me to?" Andrew teased, quirking a brow at her dramatics. "Yeah, I think you are spending way too much time wit Black!"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow at that statement. "I like that philosophy." Stella stated, smiling softly. "I need to research more about the Chamber before we go down there though. That means a lot of trips to the Library. Not that I'm complaining though. I could live in a Library. I also need to practice my Parseltongue. So, I was thinking about getting a pet snake. That way I'm confident in my talent." Stella realized that she was rambling and stopped. "And, please, don't faint like my adoptive mother did when she heard me speak Parselmouth." Stella mockingly pleaded. She knew that he probably wouldn't faint, but the chances were that he would be freaked out.

Stella gave him a smirk. "What if I said I did?" Stella teased back, smirking shamelessly at him.
"Maybe I am. Have an issue with that Andy?" Stella used the nickname she just thought of. She didn't care if he liked it or not. It was easier to say than Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:30 pm

"If you want company, I can offer to come to the library, though I will be useless with the snakes." Andrew replied, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "Is that concern I hear?" He asked in a mock hopeful voice.

Andrew leaned in close to Stella, whispering in her ear softly, "Well then I would tell you...."
Smirking as he leant back, "Dream on."

"Yes of course I have. Her mental illnesses could get transferred to you and to me, through you!"
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Stella looked at Andrew in mock thought. "Maybe. I guess company would be nice." Stella said in a false exasperated tone. Stella laughed at Andrew's question. "Oh, you wish." Stella teased. Merlin, she couldn't remember she had this much fun teasing someone without making them get mad at her.

Stella let a chuckle when Andrew did his little dramatic act. "Aw, I think I'm going to cry now." Stella joked, smirking back. "Congrats Andy, you've broken my heart once again." Stella said with a teasing glare.

"It will only get transferred if you spend a lot of time with me. And, besides, I am immune to mental diseases." Stella said. Stella pretended to set a comforting hand on top of Andrew's. "So, you don't need to worry about going crazy."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:47 pm

"Well think of the horror, I asked you!" Andrew answered as he mock shuddered. "Do I?" He asked in a challenging tone, quirking an eyebrow. Most of the times, when he behaved this way, girls, or rather people in general, got irritated real fast. Stella was different, she got it and teased back.

"Ah Ellla, if only for real!" Andrew added in mock disappointment, using up his version of her name. If she was going to call him Andy, he wasn't going to be left behind.

"Just keep away from her, and I will be good." He muttered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Stella scoffed. "The honor? I should be honored that you asked to spend time with me?" Stella laughed. "Good one Andy. You're funny." Stella pinched his cheek teasingly. "You're cute." Stella mock cooed at the boy. "Well, with my striking good looks and witty personality, I bet you would want me to be concerned for you." Stella said with a dramatic hair flip.

"Ella huh?" Stella wondered. "Usually, I would kill you for giving me a nickname, but I like that. So, you may live." Stella joked, smirking at Andrew.

"Andy, I'm not going to stop being friends with someone just because my other friend doesn't like them. I just won't hang out with both of you at the same time. I value each of you're friendships. But, I have a feeling now that we have made all these plans, that I will be spending most of my time hanging out with you." Stella flashed him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about Alex." Stella said. She didn't want to lose either of their friendships since she doubted she would have many more due to her last name. She wanted to keep all of the friendships she could.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:37 am

"Horror! Stella! I had said horror......" Andrew clarified, winking as he continued, "I guess this means you consider it an honor?" He smirked, waiting for her to answer. "What striking good looks? Self centered much?" He asked as he mock scoffed out. But it was true, the only girl he had ever seen who was prettier than Stella, was the Black girl, but that was before she opened her mouth, which happened in split seconds after meeting her.

"For that, I will consider it an honor." Andrew replied, bowing towards Stella once more.

"yeah, except Black would do something really dumb or annoying, like maybe trip on thin air, and then she would go on and on about how I should have helped her get up and not made a comment, and maybe something more but I try to tune her out the moment she opens her mouth." Andrew replied, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Stella laughed. "I hear what I want to hear, I guess." Stella smirked. "It's not being self-centered if it's true." Stella shot back playfully. Stella could be a little self-centered, yes, but most of what she said was true! Stella inwardly laughed at herself.

"Good." Stella said, smirking as Andrew bowed at her.

Stella sighed at Andrew. "Never anticipate what will happen. I learned that awhile ago. Maybe she will do that, but at least try to be the bigger person." Stella ran a hand through her hair. "Let's talk about something besides Alex. I don't want you to get mad." Stella said with poorly hidden amusement.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 am

"And your selective hearing won't make it hard for you in classes?" Andrew asked, his tone incredulous. "I have heard people only praise themselves when no one else does." Andrew shot back, his voice a playful one, while his demeanor, mock serious. He really loved being around Stella, it was great fun.

"Glad you appreciate it, Ella." He stated, his face breaking into a boyish grin.

"How can I, with her making that face?" Andrew asked, mimicking the way Black's face looked like, when she fell down. His mouth open in slight shock, eyebrows scrounged together and hand at the back of her head, wincing slightly. "Yes, anything other than her! How did we get on that topic anyways?"

Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:59 am

Stella shrugged. "That's what cheating is for." Stella joked with a wink. Then, her expression fell into her usual thoughtful one. "No, I listen during class. I just prefer to hear most things the way I want." Stella said with a smirk. "Maybe no one praises me then." Stella challenged, her expression blank while her eyes danced around playfully.

In response, Stella just grinned back at Andy.

Against her better judgement, Stella laughed at Andrew's intimation of Alex's face. "That's mean." Stella chastised, stifling her laughter. Stella shrugged at his question. "I don't remember. But, let's talk about..." Stella thought for a few seconds. "Anything you want to talk about. How about that? You can ask me questions or talk about yourself. I don't care." Stella offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lunch Without Any Spills   A Lunch Without Any Spills - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lunch Without Any Spills
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: