Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Marriage Prospects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christopher Morte

Christopher Morte

Galleons : 14

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 am

Christopher tapped his fingers on the desk before leaning back in his chair. When he said he would have a marriage match for Ashwin post haste, what he really meant was 'I will slack off and look for ones discreetly while I serve the Dark Lord in any way I can.' "Death!" Christopher called out harshly, beckoning to his House Elf. "Give me the list."

The elf bowed to his master and presented him with the roll of parchment with the names on it. Chris scanned his eyes at the document before throwing it behind him in the fire. "Allow the first family to come forth, Death. And be sure that you greet them properly so they do not feel unwelcome in our home." Christopher said, staring down at this elf.

"As you so wish, Master Christopher. Death will promptly bring to you the first candidate. Please allow yourself some time to prepare for their arrival." The house elf said, popping away.

Christopher grasped his quill and began scratching a few notes down on a piece of parchment in front of him. Ashwin was entirely lucky to have such a caring father such as himself. Finding someone to deal with his son for the rest of the young boy's life was ingenious. And it carried along with it other bonuses for Christopher himself. As he would tie his family to the other, they would be able to share trade secrets to be kept within the families.

Not too mention it would be entirely better if Ashwin were to be able to get married to a girl with a Dark family. Then, they could discuss the coming of the next great Dark Lord and how to serve him to the best of their abilities.

"Master Christopher," Death said, opening the door. "The first family is here."

Christopher sat up in his chair and folded his hands on the desk after he put his quill down. "Come in, come in. And do take a seat. I am quite honored to meet you. My name is Christopher Morte, and I welcome you to Death Estate."
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

Galleons : 23

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 am

Adeline had always known she'd be thrown into something of importance.

It just so happened that she'd be thrown into it today.

Or, more accurately, last night.

Her father told her to sit by the fireplace in the Slytherin common room and wait for him to message her through the Floo. So she sat there, reading the book she'd checked out from the library earlier that day, until she saw her father's face pop up in the ashes.

"Hello Father," she greeted tonelessly.

"Hello Adeline," Peter Pucey replied, just as tonelessly. "Now, there is something of importance that I must tell you. You'll be Flooed home tomorrow." Adeline nodded. "We will be going to the Death Estate, the home of the Morte family."

Adeline knitted her eyebrows. She'd heard of Ashwin Morte, sure, but never talked to him or anything. She really didn't like where this was going.

"From there, you will be interviewed by Christopher Morte. You are a candidate for his son's fiancee."

She couldn't think. She couldn't even breathe. All she could do was shake. She got over the shaking seconds later. "What?!" she screeched. "No! You can't do this to me! I'm only thirteen for Merlin's sake!"

"Adeline, you will do as I tell you! You knew you'd be in an arranged marriage someday! We need to keep our line pure, do you understand? The Mortes are a prominent family and you would do well in their care."

"By prominent you mean they're all Death Eaters."

"You will not speak to me that way," Peter said calmly yet forcefully. "You have no choice, Adeline
dear." Oh how the pet name stung. "Do you understand me?"

Adeline bit her lip and tried to stop the tears from falling. "Yes Father. I understand," she answered, defeated.

"Good. Now go to bed. You need a good night's sleep."

So here she was, standing in front of Death Estate with her parents. She didn't like it, and to be quite frank, it scared her a bit. Alright, more than a bit.

It scared her to death, funnily enough.

Her eyes widened at the site of a House Elf opening the door. He didn't even have the decency to greet us himself?

"Ah, you must be Master and Mistresses Pucey."

Rebecca, Adeline's mother, sneered slightly. "Yes, that would be us, Elf."

The Elf wasn't deterred. Instead, he bowed low and said, "I am Death. It is of the highest honor to meet you, Master and Mistresses Pucey."

"Behave, Adeline. Impress him," Adeline's father muttered out of the corner of his mouth.

The girl nodded in response.

"Please, come in."

Death led them to an office, Adeline thought it was, and opened the door, saying "Master Christopher, the first family is here."

She straightened her skirt and walked in with her parents. They all took a seat and her father said, "Hello, Mr. Morte. I am Peter Pucey, this is my wife, Rebecca, and my daughter, Adeline."

Adeline smiled weakly and swallowed the lump in her throat.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. I've heard many great things about you from my parents. I'm absolutely delighted that you're considering me as a candidate to be your... future daughter-in-law," she said, terribly aware of her surroundings and what could happen if she didn't impress this man.

This was going to be a very long day.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Morte

Christopher Morte

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 am

Christopher stood up from his seat to shake hands with the Head of the Pucey family. He bowed to Mrs. Pucey to honor her rank among the family as well before he offered the young girl with them a smile. According to what Death had told him, this girl was a third year Slytherin. And a Pureblood. She fit his criteria greatly.

"You'll forgive me for not answering the door myself. I'm afraid that my house elf, Death, is very manneristic and he will do anything to please his Master. As all elves should behave." Christopher explained, chuckling to himself. "Death, fetch the drinks if you will."

"As the Master wishes. Death will grab wine for the Heads of Pucey house, and for the little Miss Death will bring pumpkin juice."

Christopher waited until Death had popped out of the room before he returned to the seat behind his desk. He let the fire crackle and pop a little before he spoke again. This time, he turned to Adeline. "Young...Adeline is it? I assume that you are not happy here? Trust me greatly when I say that arranged marriages are a common practice among Pureblood households. And of course, you might not be chosen. But your mannerisms have impressed me greatly so far. You are doing quite well despite your age."

Death popped back in and delivered the drinks before bowing once more and popping back out. Taking a small sip of his wine, Christopher set the glass down and grabbed a picture frame. "This is my son, Ashwin. He is a fifth year Ravenclaw, and while I would have greatly preferred him to be in Slytherin, Ravenclaw is most likely second best among all the other houses."

He handed the picture frame to Adeline, waiting to gauge a reaction from her. "Of course, the boy just doesn't know how to sit still. I believe his house elf had done something that caused him to look away from the camera."

Marriage Prospects Ashphotosmaller
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:21 am

Adeline's father stood up as well to shake Mr. Morte's hand. The girl watched them and noticed that Peter was standing taller and straighter than usual. She smiled slightly, amused. Mr. Morte bowed to her mother and Rebecca nodded in return with a large smile plastered to her face. Next Mr. Morte smiled at Adeline. She smiled back, a bit less nervous than before. The man in front of her looked much less intimidating when he looked like he was happy.

"Oh yes, I understand. In our household, and I may assume in yours also, if house elves don't behave, they are greatly punished. Luckily for them, ours know how to behave properly," Peter replied, also with a chuckle. Adeline definitely knew it was true. She'd been forced to watch her favorite elf, Cici, beaten nearly to death.

She wanted to say thank you to Death, but instead sat there, silent, her hands folded. Her mother gave her a pointed look as if to say, "Go on, speak!"

"Yes sir, my name is Adeline," she said with a smile. Her eyes widened. Was she really that obvious? "Oh no, sir! No, I'm quite happy. You have a lovely home and you're quite a pleasant man. Yes, I know. I've always known I was going to be in an arranged marriage or engagement someday, though, if you would forgive me, I never expected it to be a possibility so soon. Yes, Mr. Morte, I understand. Though I do hope I get chosen." She looked at the man, well, hopefully to make her point. "I'm glad I have impressed you so far. Thank you."

"If I may offer a bit of knowledge, Mr. Morte...?" Rebecca asked. "Adeline is a very intelligent child-" Oh no. Here we go again with the child. "-and she is one of the top students in her year. She will also become a Death Eater as soon as she turns seventeen. We've all decided on it, haven't we, Adeline?"

Adeline nodded.

Death popped in and gave them their drinks; he bowed and popped back out. They sipped their drinks simultaneously, which sort of gave her the chills. "Yes, I've seen him around school, though we've never really talked. He's quite handsome and, if I may say so, I believe he gets his good looks from you." She gave him a half smile. Chuckling, she said, "Ravenclaw's better than Hufflepuff at any rate."

Mr. Morte handed Adeline the picture frame he was holding and she took it with a small "Thank you sir." Yes, Ashwin was very handsome. She smiled at Mr. Morte's words. "He has beautiful eyes."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Morte

Christopher Morte

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:45 am

Christopher had to smile, which was a very rare occurrence in his line of Dark work. This child was almost ideal for Ashwin, and her mother was preening over her like she should. The girl was Pureblood, Slytherin, her family had many connections to the Dark, and she was going to become a Death Eater when she turned seventeen. If he wasn't a honorable man, he would have them sign the papers right then and there.

As it turned out, however, he did have other prospects lined up and ready to be called upon. Until then, he would just show the Pucey's he was interested. Because he truly was. But he was a man of honor, and he would prove that with the other prospects. He listened to the girl talk in response to what he said to her.

Yes, she was determined to make this world and show that she cared. She was ready to prove that she could be the heir her parents wanted. Christopher admired that about the young girl. She had to be at least thirteen, but here she was, conversing with him like she was already an adult. Well, she would be one soon at any rate. If Christopher didn't nab her for Ashwin, then some other Pureblood family would eventually.

He took the picture frame back from Adeline and nodded in response to what she said. Finally, someone took notice that Ashwin mainly got his looks from him. He was a handsome man in his youth, and he thought he didn't look a day over twenty-eight either. "Yes," he said, nodding to the girl. "He gets his eyes from his mother. Merlin rest her soul. Aurors got her, you know. Leaders of the Light, the bastards. She wouldn't give up any information, not for anything. So they killed her."

Christopher then turned to Mr. Pucey. The girl had certainly impressed him as she was, but now was the time to feel out of the parents to see if they were up to the task. He knew they were a Dark family, and he wondered if perhaps they had heard anything. "Has his Lordship made an appearance yet?" Chris asked idly, taking another sip of his wine. "I haven't heard much really. The only thing some of the other families can mention is Quidditch. Go Puddlemere, by the by."
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Adeline nearly quirked an eyebrow at Mr. Morte's smile. He was probably just going over what she'd said and the like. She felt her father squeeze her shoulder and smiled slightly. Had she done well enough, though?

She wasn't looking forward to this at all, but she did want to please her parents, even if she was stubborn as a bull. She felt like she did well and Mr. Morte did say that she impressed him.

While she bit her lip, her eyes scanned the room. Oh yes, this was definitely a nice home. Dark and intimidating, but still nice.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Morte. It must have been hard to lose someone so close to you," Adeline said, a hint of bitterness in her voice, as she looked pointedly at her father. It was obviously lost on him.

"I'm not entirely sure if this is true, but rumor has it that he was spotted with Salazar Riddle in Knockturn Alley. As you already know, being such a highly ranked Death Eater, Riddle is the grandson of the former Dark Lord himself. It must be important if they are together." Chuckling, Peter said, "My family supports Falmouth. The motto is, if I can remember correctly, 'Let us win, but if we cannot win, then let us break a few heads.' A good and entertaining team if I do say so myself."

Adeline was trying her hardest not to roll her eyes. Instead, she just sat and smiled sweetly. That had worked many times before.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Morte

Christopher Morte

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 am

Christopher leaned back in his chair and mulled over the information that Peter had given him. Yes, he knew the Dark Lord was going to meet with Salazar before most did, but the fact that news was traveling quickly worried him. Perhaps the Pucey's were moving up in line with the Dark Lord? That would certainly make Chris happier, since the higher up the Death Eater families were, the better off his son would be once wed.

"Falmouth hm?" He asked, merely for conversation. "They're doing quite well in the rankings, but the Morte's have always supported Puddlemere. We've had quite a few family friends play for the team, so it's stuck with us really."

Christopher cast his eyes over to the girl once more. He wondered if perhaps she was bored with this conversation. He would have to have another meeting with the candidates that passed approval, and in that one, he would show them around the house, and perhaps they'll actually get to meet his son. On the other hand...

"I know that Adeline here is just one of the candidates for Ashwin, but your daughter has impressed me greatly. How do you feel about meeting him right now. After all, he's just an elf call away. I could have Kaoru pop in and get him before popping here in seconds. Why don't you talk it over?" Chris offered, smiling at each one of them in turn.

If I call you here Ashwin, you had better behave. Or I'll end up killing you myself.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:56 am

Adeline just sat there, watching Mr. Morte as he leaned back in his chair. She brushed her hair back with her fingers and played with it for a moment. She was getting a bit bored with just her father and Mr. Morte talking about Quidditch. She liked Quidditch, sure, but she hated when it was the only thing people talked about.

"Yes, my family's been supporting the Falcons for generations, ever since the team was started," Peter replied. He chuckled. "Ah, well, Puddlemere's a good team too. It's always done well, hasn't it?"

"I supported them even before I married into the Pucey family," Rebecca said with a laugh.

Peter gave a genuine smile to Adeline. It was as though he were actually proud of her for once. It was a good feeling. "I'm sure Adeline would love to meet him, Mr. Morte."

"Why don't you all talk it over?"

The girl smiled back at Mr. Morte and looked at her parents. "I actually would like to meet him," she whispered.

"Well then, sweetheart, go on and tell him," Rebecca whispered back with a large grin on her face. Was it because she knew she was probably going to be able to get rid of her daughter? Adeline really didn't know.

"Alright. Could I meet him, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Morte

Christopher Morte

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:13 am

Christopher smiled and mulled over some thoughts in his head while the Pucey's discussed amongst themselves. Yes, Ashwin was probably meandering the halls or perhaps sleeping in his dormroom. The child was so lazy sometimes. He stroked his chin and grabbed his wine glass, taking another drink of his merlot. Yes, he hoped they decided to meet his boy. After all, Ash would certainly be on his finest behavior.

His eyes drifted back to Adeline as she answered his question with yet another one. She wanted to meet Ashwin. He shared a smile with her parents as he rose from his seat. "Of course you can, Adeline. It would be my pleasure to bring him here. Kaoru!" Christopher walked over the fireplace and leaned against it a bit as the house elf popped in.

"Elder Master has requested Kaoru's presence?"

"Yes. Go and fetch Ashwin. Bring him here as quickly as you can. Do not dawdle."

"As Elder Master wishes. Kaoru will bring back Young Master as soon as she can!"

Kaoru popped out of the room, and Christopher sighed. "Having house elves is so much easier when they obey you without question. It's the difficult ones you have to watch out for. As I'm sure you understand." He said, chuckling softly. Christopher returned to his seat, and he was just sitting down as he heard the pop of Kaoru entering the room once more.

"Very good Kaoru. You may leave now. Ashwin, if you would please stand up here next to my seat please." Christopher said, gesturing to his son to move away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Ashwin Morte
Fifth Year
Ashwin Morte

Galleons : 61

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:25 am

One minute, Ashwin was scrubbing his hair after his shower, and the next Kaoru just appeared in his dorm room.

"Merlin Kaoru! I'm not even fully dressed yet!" Ashwin exclaimed, throwing the towel in the laundry basket. "What are you even doing here? Wait a moment, has Father called you here for something?"

"Yes Young Master! Elder Master be meeting with Mister and Mistresses Pucey, and little Miss Adeline. Young Master will soon be engaged! All the prospects come today!" Kaoru exclaimed.

Ashwin groaned and stood up, reaching into his trunk for a shirt. At least he had decided that today he was going to dress nice. He already had on a nice pair of slacks. Damn. He grabbed a button up shirt and tossed it on, expertly moving the buttons into the correct place. Grabbing his wand, he dried his hair quickly before running a hand through it.

"Please tell me this is a little joke Kaoru?" Ashwin begged his house elf as he put his shoes on.

"Kaoru is afraid not Young Master. Kaoru is to return with you quickly!"

Ash sighed and grasped Kaoru's hand. "Alright, let's just get this over with." One pop later, and Ashwin found himself in his father's office. When his father asked him to move up to where he was sitting, he obeyed. After all, it would look bad on his family if he were to rebel now.

While standing up by the desk, Ashwin took note of the man and woman in front of him, especially the girl. Why, she couldn't have been older than fourteen! Perhaps she was a third year? She didn't look exactly excited to be here. You and me both, girl. You and me both.

"Ashwin, I would like to introduce you Peter and Rebecca Pucey. They are of the Noble House of Pucey, and they are high in with the Dark Lord, much like we are. And this is their daughter Adeline." Christopher said, playing the ever humble host.

Ashwin reached over to shake Mr. Pucey's hand before he bowed to Mrs. Pucey. As an after thought, he gave Adeline a smile and bowed to her as well. "It is an honor to meet all of you. I am Ashwin Alan Morte, Heir to the Noble House of Morte, and future Death Eater under the Dark Lord."

Inwardly Ashwin was gagging. Like hell I'm being a Death Eater. Of course, I'll be forced into it anyway, but jeez. This is a little much isn't it, Father?
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:07 am

Adeline took a small sip of her pumpkin juice. It actually soothed her and calmed her down. She nodded. "Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to let me meet your son."

She stretched out her legs and crossed them. She needed to stretch them out after sitting for so long. She craned her neck to watch Mr. Morte as he walked over to the fireplace and summoned a house elf named Kaoru. Strange name, she couldn't stop herself from thinking.

Chuckling and drinking some of his wine, Peter replied, "I definitely understand. We have one house elf, Cici, I think the name is." A slight pang of anger shocked Adeline. "He refused to cook dinner, we gave him a beating and shut his ears in the oven. He learned his lesson after that." The girl closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She had to be calm.

Kaoru popped into the room again with Ashwin. He looked a bit older than he did in the picture, but that was probably because the picture wasn't too recent.

Adeline smiled back. "Hello Ashwin. I'm Adeline Dana Pucey, but you can call me Addie if you like," she said with a slight smirk. "Heiress to the Puceys, of course. Hm, same here." She stood up and just walked a bit. "I'm terribly sorry, but my legs were falling asleep," she said with a small laugh. "Do forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Ashwin Morte
Fifth Year
Ashwin Morte

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:56 am

Ashwin could practically feel his father's smile on his back, especially when he introduced himself as a future Death Eater to the Dark Lord. Merlin I hate you so much. You're not only ruining me, but this girl as well. Then again, she might end up in an arranged marriage if not to me. Poor girl.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Adeline. Please, call me Ash. Ashwin is too formal and those who really know me call me Ash." He gave her a quick smile as she had to stand up. He knew how painful and rather annoying it was to have to sit and sit and sit. In fact, he remembered one time where he sat until his legs fell asleep. When he stood up, he immediately fell over. Needless to say, falling over wasn't good for anything.

"It is not a problem at all I assure you. I've been in your position once or twice before, so the need to stand up is not lost on me." He said, clasping his hand behind his back and straightening his posture. His father would surely get angry if Ash wasn't maintaining his posture.

Christopher watched silently at the exchange between the children. Perhaps it was a little forced if anything? The girl was good of course, but there were other prospects to consider. He finished his wine before looking over at the Pucey's to see their reaction to the children talking. Perhaps they had better thoughts than he did. His son certainly was playing the part, just like Chris taught him. Good boy.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Wonder if he's worth getting to know. Wait, of course he is! This could be my future fiance! Oh Merlin. There the F word was again. This was just so unfair! Why couldn't she have been born a- a Squib or something? No one would want to marry a Squib! But then again, her parents probably would have kept her hidden or killed her already.

Ugh, this was just a mess.

Adeline actually laughed. "Funny, my wand's made out of ash. I guess I'll have to get to know you then. Well, not have to, but I think you get my point." She had to admit that Ash was relatively easy to talk to already, but she'd have to make sure. She couldn't get too close to him already.

She looked over at her parents, who seemed to be more excited than they had been in all the time Adeline had been alive.

"Perhaps this is too forward, but could we walk around and talk? I mean you no offense sir," she added, looking at Mr. Morte. She looked back at Ash. "I just think that it would be a good opportunity to get to know each other." And it'd be nice to have a friend.
Back to top Go down
Ashwin Morte
Fifth Year
Ashwin Morte

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Christopher waved his hand with a smile. "I don't mind at all. In fact, Ashwin, why don't you take Adeline out to Honey Duke's. I'll show Mr. and Mrs. Pucey out, and when you return, Death will take Miss Adeline home. I'm sure you don't mind if your daughter heads with my boy to Honey Duke's?" Christopher asked, looking over at the Heads of Pucey house.

Ashwin watched Adeline, wondering if perhaps she wanted to get away just as much as he did. Honey Duke's would be a good place. It'd be his treat, no doubt about that. After all, being a gentleman is what he did best. "I do agree, Father. As long as Mr. Pucey and Mrs. Pucey don't mind, I would be honored to take her out for a chat."

Perhaps it'd be an easy way for us to get our minds off this. If she ends up becoming mine to be, I'll certainly have to know her and be more comfortable around her. For the time being.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:53 am

She smiled back at Mr. Morte. "Good, I wouldn't want to offend you." Adeline looked back at her parents, an eyebrow quirked slightly.

"No, we don't mind at all," Rebecca answered. Adeline looked at her mother oddly. She never let her go out. Ever. Maybe she'd have to keep Ash around, just for this reason. It could work. "She hasn't been out in quite a while." Quite a while? You're kidding.

She chuckled. "Alright. Let's head out," she said with a smile.

Not that she would admit it, but she just wanted to get the hell out of there, away from her parents.

And fast.
Back to top Go down
Ashwin Morte
Fifth Year
Ashwin Morte

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:12 pm

"Kaoru!" Ashwin called, adjusting his collar and smiling as his elf popped in.

"Yes Young Master, what can Kaoru be doing for you?"

Ashwin reached out and grabbed Kaoru's hand with a nod. "To Honeydukes if you please. Adeline, if you would please take Kaoru's other hand. She'll get us there quicker and neater if she just pops us over to Honeyduke's instead of us taking the floo."

Pausing for thought, Ashwin looked over at the Heads of Pucey House. "I hope you don't mind at all about this method of travel. It's certainly much more safer as well, Sir and Madam." He explained, bowing his head to them.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Pucey
Third Year
Adeline Pucey

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Kaoru popped into the room again and Adeline jumped slightly.

She nodded uncertainly as Ashwin told her to grab the elf's other hand. "Okay." She did so and said, "Oh, alright." Smiling a bit at Kaoru, she looked over to her parents.

"No, no, we don't mind. Go on and have a nice time at Honeydukes. We'll stay and speak to your father about how high the possibility of- well, I think you know already," Adeline's mother said with a slight smirk.

Adeline very nearly brought her hand to her forehead, but instead said, "Let's just...go to Honeydukes, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Ashwin Morte
Fifth Year
Ashwin Morte

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Ashwin forced the smile to stay on his face as he nodded over at Adeline's mother. Merlin, she didn't try to downplay much did she? Cripes the woman almost seemed to be drooling over the prospect of having her daughter promised to another, and the father was no better.

He nodded slightly, looking down at his elf. "To Honeydukes then, Kaoru. I will be along later, father." Christopher just waved his hand at his son in a dismissive manner, and with a slight smile, Kaoru popped himself and Adeline out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marriage Prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage Prospects   Marriage Prospects Empty

Back to top Go down

Marriage Prospects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: World :: Houses :: Death Estate-
Jump to: