Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Rules For Astronomy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Grey
Head of Gryffindor/Astronomy Professor
Lucas Grey

Galleons : 49

Rules For Astronomy Empty
PostSubject: Rules For Astronomy   Rules For Astronomy EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Alright Students, if you're reading this I assume you must have some sort of interest in astronomy, which is awesome, astronomy is cool.

Now as much as I hate it, there's rules to being in this class and if you don't follow them, I'll have to give you detention or whatnot.

Rules:
1. Listen. Pay attention. I hate having to repeat myself.
2. You are to follow any directions given by me or Ms. Alastair Vladimir, who will be joining us this term
3. Don't jump off the tower.
4. I don't give homework too often, so when I do, please do it.
5. Don't whine. It's irritating.
6. Be respectful to you're classmates.
7. No shouting
8. Raise you're hand.
9. Be on time.
10. Bring your supplies with you to each class
11. Follow the rules
12. Really don't jump off. It's a mess for me if you do.

Please sign the following stating that you understand and will follow the rules and whatnot
Code:
I, [Insert Name] promise to follow the rules and not give Professor Grey any troubles or headaches, and if I do he has every right to yell at me.
Back to top Go down
Zoya Malfoy
Fourth Year
Zoya Malfoy

Galleons : 27

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Astronomy   Rules For Astronomy EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:46 am

I, Zoya Malfoy promise to follow the rules and not give Professor Grey any troubles or headaches, and if I do he has every right to yell at me.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Astronomy   Rules For Astronomy EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:07 pm

I, Violet Ryan promise to follow the rules and not give Professor Grey any troubles or headaches, and if I do he has every right to yell at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules For Astronomy   Rules For Astronomy Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules For Astronomy
Page 1 of 1