Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Settling in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alastair Vladimir
Apprentice
Alastair Vladimir

Galleons : 34

Settling in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Alastair laughed and nodded, "Oui, le français est fantastique." She was surprised Lucas was able to understand her, since she spoke a hundred miles per hour, especially in French. "Sa famille parlait français alors? Et cela semble belle. J'aimerais la rencontrer. Quelle maison est-elle?" Alastair wondered, picking up a few bags herself. "Eh bien, c'est le soulagement. Se perdre dans un château comme celui-ci est tenu d'être gênant." Alastair smiled brightly, "Je suis surpris que tu sais pas du tout, pour être honnête. Cela me rend heureux de savoir que vous pouvez réellement maintenir une conversation avec moi." She let out a laugh, "Well, I haven't spoken French since I left and I'm glad you know some." She replied as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Grey
Head of Gryffindor/Astronomy Professor
Lucas Grey

Galleons : 49

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 pm

"Ravenclaw. She's a fifth year, I didn't even know she was here, which sucks, I've been here for two years." He said, switching back to English for a moment, "Je ne la voyais pour la première fois il ya quelques jours" He said, and shrugged "Je souhaite que je connaissais auparavant. J'ai raté son" He said as he turned a corner and headed down a flight of stairs. "Je déteste ces escaliers"
Back to top Go down
Alastair Vladimir
Apprentice
Alastair Vladimir

Galleons : 34

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:18 am

Alastair smiled, "Ravenclaw is the clever house, right?" Alastair wondered, really feeling stupid for not knowing these things. "Well, at least you get to see her now which is good!" Alastair replied, suddenly feeling awkward for speaking English again. "Eh bien, mieux vaut tard que jamais." She stated, loving the feeling of her native language. "Je suis sûr qu'elle vous avez manqué aussi. Il doit être difficile de ne pas manque quelqu'un comme vous." She followed Lucas down the stairs, being aware of where she was walking so she wouldn't fall. "J'ai le sentiment que tomber ces escaliers qui va se passer." Alastair replied with a chuckle. "How much further?" She wondered in English, her eyebrows knitted together.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Grey
Head of Gryffindor/Astronomy Professor
Lucas Grey

Galleons : 49

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:33 am

"Watch that step" He pointed to the trick step, a few feet down "It's a trick" He said. For a moment he was quiet, thinking, "Uh close..Désolé, Fermer, Juste en bas de ces escaliers et à l'.. euh gauche?" He said thinking "or was it droite? Je ne pense pas que je puisse parler beaucoup plus français. Je suis très fatigué" he said, and yawned, right on cue, "It's been a long day"

Eventually they reached the chambers "These ones are yours." He said handing her her bag. "If you need anything, I'm right over there" He pointed a little ways down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Hogwarts :: The Towers :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: