Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Any Takers? No? Okay.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demetria Rose
Seventh Year
Demetria Rose

Galleons : 35

Any Takers? No? Okay.  Empty
PostSubject: Any Takers? No? Okay.    Any Takers? No? Okay.  EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:45 am

Demetria took the steps two at a time as she bounded up to the owlry. She had just received a letter from her mother saying that Demetria would be sent to Germany to study Healing when she graduated. And, well, though Demetria wanted to be a Healer, she didn't want to go to Germany to learn. She had a good enough job as it was, but her mother didn't understand that. She was a Squib, after all.

Taking a deep breathe when she reached the owlry, Demetria rested her palms against her thighs as she felt all the owls practically look at her. Catching her breathe, Demetria let a smile make it's way onto her face. "Now, who is going to be a good birdy and deliver my letter to my mum?" Demi wondered, looking around. But, when her eyes connected with an owl's, it looked away almost as if on que.

Scowling, Demetria yelled, "FINE! I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR HELP YOU LAME CHICKENS!" And, it was already too late when she heard the footsteps approaching.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Any Takers? No? Okay.    Any Takers? No? Okay.  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:30 am

Violet bounded up the stairs, taking them two at a time. She held in her hands a small letter to her mother, telling her she needed new quills.

Violet reached the owlry door breathless. When she heard someone screaming, she opened the door, not knowing what or who she would encounter.
Back to top Go down
Demetria Rose
Seventh Year
Demetria Rose

PostSubject: Re: Any Takers? No? Okay.    Any Takers? No? Okay.  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 am

Looking at the blonde girl who seemed to be a few years younger than her, Demetria smiled in a friendly way. It wasn't because she knew the girl or she wanted to make anymore friends, but it was mostly because of the Prefect badge that was on her robe. Yeah, Demi had been in enough close calls with the Head Boy.

Damn him and his attractive gingerness.

"Hey!" Demetria said to the girl, "Excuse my screaming. I have a tendency to get pissed off easily."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Any Takers? No? Okay.    Any Takers? No? Okay.  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:50 am

"Dont fret." Violet laughed uncomfortably. "Mind if I borrow, a, uhhh..." Violet tried to recall what the older girl called the owls. "Oh yeah! A lame chicken?" She smiled at her and made her way toward a school owl, coaxing it down.

As Violet tied the letter to the owls leg, she decided to talk to her. "Im Violet." Violet said as she finished tying the letter on. She walked to the window and stuck her arm out of it, and the owl flew off. "You are?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Demetria Rose
Seventh Year
Demetria Rose

PostSubject: Re: Any Takers? No? Okay.    Any Takers? No? Okay.  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:56 am

Demetria snorted in amusement. "Yeah, go ahead. None of the little bastards like me anyway. Suppose I'll have to deliver the letter myself. Perhaps finding a computer and emailing my Squiby mum will be easily." Demetria thought aloud, almost forgetting about the blonde.

"Nice to me ya Violet." Demi had heard of Violet. Apparently the girl was a fairly popular Hufflepuff that was friends with that Riddle chick. Oh well, Demetria didn't really pay attention to anything anymore. "I'm Demetria. But, call me Demi."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Any Takers? No? Okay.    Any Takers? No? Okay.  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 am

Violet snorted, not hiding her amusement at all. "You have to be gentle to them." This was coming from a girl who was failing Care of Magical Creatures. "Oh..." Violet said awkwardly. How do you respond to something like that?

"Demi then." Violet smiled at her. "What house are you in?" She had thought she had heard of Demi being a Slytherin, but Violet hated hearing bullshit rumors.
Back to top Go down
Demetria Rose
Seventh Year
Demetria Rose

PostSubject: Re: Any Takers? No? Okay.    Any Takers? No? Okay.  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:23 am

Demetria frowned, "I don't like animals though. So, me being gently probably won't happen." Demetria replied in a defiant tone. Handing the girl her letter, Demetria smiled. "Could you possibly give an owl my letter. You'd be my favorite person." Demi offered, waggling her eyebrows as if it were the best deal in the world.

"Slytherin," Demetria replied, "Though, I was almost put in Hufflepuff. Dumbass hat said I was too hyper and loyal to be in Slytherin, but I put myself there anywhere. I was determined. And, determined is a Slytherin quality." Jutting her chin out, Demi looked at her. "You're a Puffle, right?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Any Takers? No? Okay.    Any Takers? No? Okay.  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:44 am

Violet nodded cafefully, noting the defient tone in Demis voice. She didnt want to upset this girl, she had just met her. "Sure. I can do that." Violet assured Demi, taking the letter from her hand.

Violet walked up to a barn owl who was glaring at her curiously. Violet stuck out her finger to it and the owl came and perched on it. "Good boy." Violet said as she stroked the owl. It flew back on its perch sticking its leg out. Violet tied the letter on, and when she was finished, checked if it was secure enough. It was. Violet felt the owls talons on her arm, and made her way to the window. She stuck out her arm and it flew off into the sky.

Violet turned to Demi. "There you are love." She said absentmindedly.

"Im sure it could be considered one of them." Violet nodded thoughtfully as she listened to Demis story. "A Puffle?" She laughed. "And yes, I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Takers? No? Okay.    Any Takers? No? Okay.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Takers? No? Okay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Hogwarts :: The Towers :: Owlry-
Jump to: