Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Not a Happy Witch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerrington Malfoy
Assassin/History of Magic Professor
Kerrington Malfoy

Galleons : 100150

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 am

Kerrington stomped into the Minister's office, ignoring the pleas from the secretary not to bother him. Kerrington didn't care. She had been assigned to assassinate an escaped prisoner from a low profile jail. While, Brandon Fuller got to hunt down a death eater that escaped from Azkaban. This has happened time and time again for Kerrington. The male always got the bigger case, even though they weren't as effective at their job as Kerrington. It was an insult to her. She was the best Hit Witch there was. Yet, the minister didn't see that.

Pushing the doors to his office open, Kerrington set her hands on her hips, a deep scowl on her face. Her cheeks were flaming red with anger and her feet ached slightly in her heels from stomping on the floor so hard. "Care to explain why the hell I'm being sent after to kill Victor Peters?" Kerrington seethed, her eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

Galleons : 2147483647

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 am

Rigel was reading through The Prophet as a witch stomped into his office. She looked angry. No, far from angry. Livid was the word. "Can I help you, Miss Hanson?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Hanson was always storming to and from his office. He'd gotten accustomed to it. He placed the newspaper on his desk and interlaced his hands, resting his chin on them.

The Minister barely repressed the grin that came with the witch's placing her hands on her hips. "I'd like to, but it seems that I can't. You might want to take it up with the Head of Magical Law Enforcement, dear," he said dismissively with a small chuckle. "Maybe if you proved yourself without giving attitude about your assignments, you'd get a bigger kill." He smirked a bit and picked The Prophet back up, reading a most interesting article about the Chudley Cannons. Looked like they were as horrid as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 am

Kerrington let out a huff of anger. "Yes, Minister, you can help me." Kerrington shot back, knowing that the two have them have formed a routine. They were always going back and forth with each other. It pissed Kerrington off because that meant that he would never take her seriously.

Noticing his relaxed posture, Kerrington scowled. "Do you think I haven't tried Minister? Merlin knows I have. They just choose not to listen, because apparently I look like a fucking Hogwarts student." Kerrington exclaimed. Hearing his dismissive and insulting words, Kerrington stiffened. She knew that she should learn to control her anger, because she was running the risk of her getting fired, but she didn't even care anymore. "You managed to become the Minister of Magic and you have a attitude. Perhaps I'm just modeling myself after you." Kerrington sneered, her green eyes narrowing even more so.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 am

Rigel nodded gently and raised his eyebrows, yet again. "How can I help you? Is that more like it?" he asked in a tone that dripped with sarcasm. How he'd gotten to be Minister when he treated his employees (well, some of them) like crap, he didn't know. It wasn't fun.

"Shall I talk to him instead? Believe me, Miss Hanson, you do not look like a Hogwarts student." Rigel's voice was completely serious, but his eyes told otherwise. "Maybe it's because you're the youngest Hit Witch there," he suggested. He rolled his eyes. "Yes, but my attitude can be controlled. You, on the other hand, don't seem to comprehend this. You need to control your anger, tone it down a bit. And I highly doubt that you're modeling yourself after me. I'm sarcastic, not..." Rigel searched for the word. "Bitchy, if you will." His silver eyes danced with amusement at the young woman before him. He liked her. She was a real spitfire.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 am

Kerrington gave him a forced smirk. "Perfect." She purred, her tone laced with venom. She wondered how the hell she managed to keep her job. She had insulted more than enough people in her lifetime. She knew that there was a lot of people that complained about her, but she was still here. How? She had no clue.

"Yes, you shall. I'm sick of him mistaking me for a child and then laughing when I say I want a new kill." Seeing the appreciative look in his eyes, Kerrington didn't know whether to be flattered or disgusted. She knew that she should be disgusted, but boy was she flattered. "I can control my temper when I need to. Right now, I'm sick of being controlled and I want a better damn kill. Brandon will get himself killed before he manages to succeed. I guarantee it." Rolling her eyes at Rigel, Kerrington brushed her hair behind her ears. "I know I'm a bitch, but wold you really enjoy you day if I wasn't like this?" Kerrington snapped, a dark smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:43 am

Rigel sighed exasperatedly. "You still haven't told me what you want me to do, so I'm going to assume that you want me to get you a better kill. Am I correct?" He was frustrated, but amused. Strange how it worked, if you asked him. He knew that the only reason Hanson was still around was that she was an expert and he didn't have the heart to fire her.

"Okay, I'll do it now if it pleases you so," he said, rolling his eyes. He raised his wand to his throat and said, "Brace yourself," before casting the Sonorous charm. "Requesting the Head of Magical Law Enforcement. You are needed in the Minister's office. Come as soon as possible." He muttered the counterspell and laced his hands together on the desk, smiling sweetly at Hanson. "Happy?"

Rigel sighed again. "Yes, everyone knows that. He's not as capable as you are. But as you know, the Head of Magical Law Enforcement is biased. I haven't yet had the chance to...release him of his position." He had to think for a moment. Smirking, he said, "No, I suppose I wouldn't. Life would be too boring."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:55 am

Kerrington rolled her eyes. "Yes, please get me a better kill. If you do, I will love you forever." Kerrington stated in highly sarcastic tone. Kerrington wondered why he even kept her around. She also wondered why she didn't just quit. She was offered a job at Hogwarts, but knowing her, she would kill the poor students before they actually learned anything. She wanted to quit, but she wanted to stay. One of the main reason why she stayed and why she wanted to quit was because of her dear boss.

Covering her ears, Kerrington cringed after he was done. "Quite." She deadpanned, a ringing sound echoing in her ears. If he wasn't smiling so adorably-- No, this jackass wasn't adorable. He was evil and Kerrington hated him. Keep telling yourself that sweetheart... her subconscious sang in the back of her head. She scowled at her own thoughts.

"Finally," Kerrington sighed out, sitting in the seat. She crossed her legs and showed more leg than necessary. "Thank Merlin you see that too." She said, feeling her temper go down and her usual cold exterior returning. "You haven't had the chance? Well, perhaps you should just send an owl." Kerrington offered, her tone blank. Smirking at his comment, Kerrington laughed softly. "I'm sure that if you weren't such a git, I'd be awfully bored as well." She admitted, smiling gracefully at her boss. At the moment, she didn't know if she was just charming him to keep her job or simply acting like this because of... feelings. She wanted to choose the former, but the latter seemed to make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Rigel smirked and crossed his legs under his desk. "I can live with that," he said with a chuckle. Why did he find himself so... amused by Hanson? It wasn't like she was the best person or the funniest or the prettiest, but he just dealt with her. Oh well. Strange how it worked, bhut it worked.

"Good." There seemed to be an internal battle going on with Hanson. Rigel struggled to repress another smirk at her. He could tell it was about him. He just knew it.

Just as Hanson sat down, the Head of Magical Law Enforcement, Simmons, rushed into the Minister's office, sweat dripping from his massive forehead. Rigel looked Simmons up and down. He had no clue why he was the Head. Simmons was a stout creature with features that resembled those of a newborn hog. It wasn't pleasant to look at, however superficial it might sound.

"You called, Minister? And send an own to whom?"

Rigel smiled and gestured to a chair next to Hanson. "Mr. Simmons, do you know why you're here?"

Simmons gave an uneasy gulp and looked at Hanson. He immediately brushed back his hair and smiled as winningly as possible for a man like him.

Rigel rolled his eyes and demanded, "SIMMONS. Do you know why you're here?"

"No, Minister," the other man said, glaring slightly.

"Either you give this young woman better kills or it's your job. Do you understand?" Simmons started to protest, but Rigel put his hand up dismissively. "She's our best assassin, yet you don't give her worthy kills. Change that, or you're fired. Is that clear?" he asked, venom lacing his words.

Simmons glared full-on and coldly replied, "Crystal."

Rigel leaned back in his chair. "Good. Dismissed."

Simmons stalked off and the Minister smirked. "A git am I? Good. That's what I was going for."

Smiling at Hanson, he asked, "You happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Kerrington noticed Malfoy smirking at her in only a way a Malfoy could. Her face heated up with anger. Ever since she started working at the Ministry, Malfoy had been making her life hell. Kerrington had no clue why he did so. She just supposed that he hated her. That made the most sense in her mind.

Looking up with Simmons entered, Kerrington plastered a charming smile on her face. She had to act like a perfect angel. When Simmons noticed her, he gave her what he thought to be a winning smile. Kerrington leaned over so she was more toward Simmons, giving the poor man a heart attack which made her smirk.

When Simmons failed to pay attention, Malfoy got angry and if Kerrington didn't know any better, she would say... possessive. The men's interaction was highly entertaining and made her laugh.

"You've always been a git Malfoy." Kerrington stated, laughing softly. "I'm extremely happy. Thank you Minister." Kerrington got up and kissed him on the cheek, a second longer than necessary and then began to walk out, when Ophelia, Malfoy's secretary almost ran into her.

"I have a letter for you Miss Hanson." Then Ophelia darted out of the room, leaving Kerrington to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not a Happy Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Happy Witch   Not a Happy Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a Happy Witch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Ministry of Magic :: Level One :: Minister Of Magic's Office-
Jump to: