Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Wait... What?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Galleons : 2147483647

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 am

Sirena sat at her desk, her legs rested on the top of the desk and her arms crossed over her chest. It was late at night and Sirena was just daydreaming. While, night dreaming, but she wasn't asleep. It had been a good day. Sirena had spent most of her time with her new cousins. Sirena loved them more than words could describe and it just made Sirena want a family of her own.

Just as Sirena felt herself actually drifting off into sleep, she heard a tap.

How odd.

Opening her eyes, she looked out the window and saw an owl.

Walking over to the window, Sirena opened and took the letter from it. Giving the owl a treat and petted it softly, Sirena closed to window and went to open the letter.

It was addressed to her; obviously. And, it's content was interesting. Very interesting.

Just as Sirena was about to scream, the door opened.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartselite.rpg-board.net
Psyche Malfoy
Deputy Headmistress/Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor/Head of Slytherin
Psyche Malfoy

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:02 am

Psyche's heels clicked against the smooth stone floor of the hallway leading to her cousin's office. She knocked quietly, barely tapping the door with her knuckles.

She scrunched her eyebrows at the lack of door-answering. She knocked harder, sighing. Still no answer.

She pushed the door open and casually walked in. "So, what're you reading?" Psyche asked, a slight smirk on her face. She stepped toward Sirena's desk and grabbed the parchment in her hands.

Her eyebrows cinched closer and closer together. "Rena, what's this supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:06 am

Sirena barely noticed Psyche was in the room until she snatched the letter out of her hands. Sirena made a tiny sound a protest when she took it, shooting up out of her chair, making it fall to the ground with a loud crash.

Knowing that Sirena wouldn't be able to take the letter back from her, she waited and watched Psyche's facial features as she read the letter. Sirena's face was getting hotter and hotter the more Psyche read.

It wasn't everyday you received a note explaining someone's whole past life, who they truly are, them apologizing to you, and then them admitting their love for you- well, almost.

And, when you did receive a letter like that, you didn't want your temperamental and judgmental cousin to read it.

"It's pretty obvious Psyche. William Parker isn't William Parker. He lived his life as Ryan Parker. But, in fact, he's Salazar Riddle." Sirena explained in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:21 am

Salazar paced the floor in his chambers. It was dark and cold, but that didn't stop Salazar from breaking into a sweat. He was worried; incredibly worried. That note could ruin everything or make everything so much better. It had taken a lot of courage- something Salazar didn't have- to send that letter. It took a lot of courage to admit to himself that the dark lord type of person wasn't who he was. He wasn't like his grandfather. And, honestly, he almost wished that he was.

Life would've been so easier.

But, no. Sirena had to come into the picture and ruin it. And, not to mention seeing his daughter ruined it too. Hell, both of them had equally ruined his plans.

Well, fuck.

Finally, Salazar couldn't take anymore. He had to talk to Sirena in person. She had already read his letter by now and he had to talk to her.

Merlin, life hated him.

Using the floo network, Salazar wasn't surprised to see that Sirena left her's open. Anyone could come into her office. He would have to fix that. He didn't need any of Alexius' men getting into Hogwarts.

Appearing in her floo, Salazar stood there dumbstruck as he saw Psyche and Sirena facing each other. That wasn't too shocking.

But the fact that Psyche was the one holding his letter was.

Back to top Go down
Psyche Malfoy
Psyche Malfoy

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 am

"Well that's- that's crazy, that is! How can someone go their whole life as someone else?" Psyche asked rhetorically, throwing her hands up in the air in frustration.

Salazar came into the room soon after. Psyche's eyes narrowed and she threw the note to the ground. "You!" She grabbed her wand. "What are you doing here? Who the hell do you think you are coming in here after sending that damn owl? What the fuck is going through your head?" she screamed, going apeshit crazy. "Honestly, I thought you were smarter than that! Rena, feel free to stop me any time. I'm sure you want to talk to him while he's still alive." Her voice was laced with venom. "What was even going through your head when you sent that?" she asked, poking her wand into Salazar's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:00 am

Sirena stared at Psyche blankly. "I don't know Psyche. I just don't know!" Sirena shot back, her blue eyes narrowed at her darkly. Sirena didn't understand why she was getting mad at Psyche. If anything, she should be happy that Psyche was mad as well.

Just as Sirena was about to say something else, Salazar came in through the floo network.

Perfect. Fucking perfect.

Sirena watched at Psyche started to threaten Salazar. Finally, when Psyche practically let Sirena know that she could interrupt, she did. Sirena wasn't about to let her cousin kill him. Because, Psyche was right, Sirena did want to talk to him. She wanted some answers.

Grabbing the back of Psyche's robes, Sirena pulled her away from the man. "Sit, now." Sirena demanded, her tone leaving no room for argument. Sirena was Headmistress for a reason.

Pulling out her wand, she summoned another chair. "You sit as well." She told Salazar, her eyes narrowed at him as well.

When both were siting across from each other with Sirena in the middle, that was when Sirena lost her shit.

"I mean, really, Psyche's right. Why the fuck did you send that letter. And what the hell did it mean? I get that you're not William Parker. That I can take. I get that you're Voldemort's fucking grandson. That I can take. And I get that your daughter goes to my school. That I can take. But, one thing I cannot take is that fact that you lied to me and practically admitted some sort of feelings for me! And, gah, even against my better judgment and knowing something is wrong with you, I actually feel something for you too. But, hell to the mother fucking hell no are we going to talk about that now. No. We're going to talk about the fact that you're a liar."

"And you!" She turned to Psyche. "You have no right to steal my fucking stuff and read through it like you own the goddamn place! If you wanted to read my letter, then you fucking ask. Got it? I'm not going to be pushed around anymore like you used to do to me when we were kids. You're my best friend, but right now, I'm your boss and you have to respect that. And, not only am I your boss, but I'm my own person. I deserve a right to have some things be private. Got that?" Sirena yelled.

Then, she waited.
Back to top Go down
Salazar Riddle
Flying Coach
Salazar Riddle

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:09 am

Salazar, almost immediately upon arriving, had a wand pointed at his face and a very angry looking blonde yelling at him. Salazar barely listened to the words she was saying, but he knew that it had something to do with him dying and him being messed up in the head.

Yeah, that was typical.

Salazar almost laughed.

But, then when Sirena went sincerely pissed at him, his face drained of color.

Sarcastic, innocent, solemn Sirena suddenly had earnest fire in her eyes and in her heart.

And nothing was scarier than that.

Salazar was speechless after she yelled at him. Completely and utter speechless. He felt ashamed and horrible and disgusted.

What kind of person had he become?

Could a name really change that much about you?

There was nothing Salazar could say to make it better. Nothing at all.

So, he remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Malfoy
Psyche Malfoy

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:42 am

Psyche felt herself being pulled away from Salazar- William- whatever the hell his name was. She did as she was told for once, grumbling.

There was some sort of sick satisfaction in seeing Sirena scream at that man. She smirked slightly, looking over at him, as if to say, "Well, you've gone and done it now."

It was then that Sirena turned on her.

Needless to say, her smirk was replaced with a scowl and narrowed eyes. She lifted herself up slowly and quietly said, "So let me get this straight. Had I not taken the letter, you wouldn't have told me. Is that it? Am I right, Sirena? Well shit Sirena! I had absolutely no fucking idea that you could think for yourself or be your own person or have a bit of privacy! None at all!"

Psyche crossed her arms and glared at her best friend. This was the first fight they'd had in, well, years.

She then proceeded to glare daggers at Salazar. "Why are you so quiet? You don't have anything to say?"
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:49 am

Sirena stared at Psyche.

She didn't yell.

She didn't hex her.

Hell, she didn't even blink.

Sirena just stared at Psyche. A disappointed, hateful, and yet calm stare. Psyche was always on top. Always. And, Sirena was sick of being pushed around. Sick of it. She could take care of herself and she had to have her own life. She didn't need Psyche trying to be on top and trying to fix everything.

When Psyche addressed Salazar, Sirena snapped in front of her face. "Shut up," Sirena seethed. She was not happy. At all.

"You know what Psyche? I don't need your sarcasm or your haughty comments. I can do whatever the fuck I want to do. And, if that means keeping a very personal letter to myself, then by all means, I'm going to keep it to myself. You're not my mother. I don't need you chastising me like a child. If you're not happy, then by all means, you can leave. I'm not going to apologize like I usually do. Because, I've done nothing wrong. I'm not twelve year old Sirena anymore." Sirena said in an emotionless voice, never taking her eyes from Psyche's.
Back to top Go down
Psyche Malfoy
Psyche Malfoy

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:58 am

Psyche rolled her eyes. "Two days ago, you would have let me read that letter, no problem. Well excuse me for trying to help! I don't expect you to apologize! I never have! You were stupid enough to as a child!" she screamed, more than likely going too far.

Not that she cared, of course.

She glared at Sirena. "Who the fuck said I was your mother? I'm younger than you." A corner of her mouth barely raised up, a flame in her eyes, she continued, "So maybe you should have stuck to saving yourself as a kid. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered."

Psyche left the room and her head pounded.

She didn't regret anything she said.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:09 am

Sirena didn't feel any pain at the words Psyche was saying.

That wasn't normal.

In fact, Sirena actually smirked at Psyche's words. They were petty words that Psyche was using to hurt her. All Psyche was, was a bully. She liked hurting other people because it made her feel powerful.

How pathetic.

Sirena waved when Psyche walked out of her office. Sirena didn't need any of Psyche's shit. It was all too predictable. Sirena was done with being pushed around by Psyche. She was done with it. Sirena. Was. Done.

But, that didn't stop her from breaking down in tears when Psyche left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wait... What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... What?   Wait... What? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait... What?
Page 1 of 1