Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Never choose plan A.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

Galleons : 37

Never choose plan A. Empty
PostSubject: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Brandon walked into the Ice cream parlour. Why he did, he wasnt so sure. Considering it was winter time, and it was freezing cold, he felt riddiculus for going into the one place that would make him more cold by eating the food.

Brandon, still wanting ice cream, ordered some anyway. He sat down with his small mint cup, eyes wandering to nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

Galleons : 100032

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Alyssa walked into the ice cream parlour, hopping on one foot as she zipped up her boot, which has come loose while walking in. She loved ice cream in the winter, even though some people thought it was dumb. Ice cream was for the taste, not for the temperature. Alyssa sat down a seat away from another man, ordering a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Brandon got out of his trance as he saw a girl sit across from him. He self counciously ran a hand through his hair, cheeks pinkening. Brandon couldnt figure out why he got so shy around the opposite sex, but he did. And he had to live with it.

"Hey." Brandon said rather casually. A hell of alot more casual then his heart felt, because at the moment it was skipping a beat.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Alyssa set her spoon down into her bowl and turned to the man who had spoken to her. She crossed her legs and turned towards him, smiling. "Hello." She said with a small smile, tucking a piece of chocolate brown hair behind her ear. "How are you?" She asked him, attempting to start a small conversation. She wasn't sure if she knew him or not, but if she had before the accident, this would be embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm

"Fantastic." Brandon smiled at the woman sitting across from him. He felt a bit punch drunk, but he set that side. "Im sorry, can I get your name?" He asked curiouslsy. He felt like he had seen her somewhere, but he gets that feeling alot. So, Brandon could never trust himself and his better judgement.

"Im Brandon." He added.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 am

"Oh, I'm Alyssa Potter. I teach Potions at Hogwarts." Alyssa said, taking a little bit of ice cream and swallowing it quickly. "Nice to meet you then, Brandon." She said with a little smile on her face. "And what are you doing here today?" Alyssa asked him, turning her chair so she was facing him more.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:46 pm

"Well, then hello to you Professor Potter." Brandon teased with a wink. "How is teaching at Hogwarts? I havent been back there since I graduated." He admitted sadly. It had been at least twenty something years, and yet he still regrets not becoming a teacher.

"I was in need of a treat of some sort, busy day at work." Brandon fiddled with his cup. "And what bring you here?" He repeated Alyssas question.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Lyss glared at him, yet smiled and chuckled nonetheless. "It's great, I love it. My sister's the headmistress, so that's always great too." She said with a bit of a smile. "You should come visit some time. What do you do now?"

"Ah, I see." Alyssa said with a smile. "Oh, just in need of a pick-me-up." She said with a hint of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:33 pm

"Your related to dear old Sirena?" Brandon asked with genuine curiosity. Since he keeps in touch with his cousin, Marietta, he knew all the well beings of Hogwarts and the teachers and such. "I am a Healer." He said with a chuckle.

"Thats always needed." Brandon replied with a smile. "Were you in store of meeting me? Or was just a surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:41 pm

"Yeah, she's my twin." Alyssa said with a hint of a smirk. "Oh really? What's it like? I always wanted to be a Healer, too." She had. In fact, Lyss was planning on changing careers, until that goddamn curse.

"Yeah, I know." Lyss said with a smile. "Just a surprise." Lyssa then added.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:07 pm

"Thats cool." Brandon replied.

"You help people with their illnesses." Brandon described lamely. "You are never just sitting. You are always on the stop, having to help everyone. Its their life on stake, and you have to make it so they recover." Brandon took in a breath. "Its a very demanding career, but its very benificial." He stirred his ice cream around, not wanting to eat anymore.

"Yeah, it was a surprise more me too." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 am

"Really?" Alyssa asked, although after her hospital stay the other month, she knew quite a bit. "I was in the hospital last month," She said, although not quite sure why she was saying it. Deciding it would be fine to talk, she went on. "I really didn't like the Healers. I'm sure it's a great career."

"Mhmm." She said with a bit of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:10 pm

"Oh." Brandon said, frowning slightly. "What for?" He asked curiously. Brandon then, against his better judgement, laughed aloud. "Im not offended at all. Some of them can be rather rude to their patients. I try not to be." He took a small bite from his ice cream. "I think it is." He murmered to himself.

Since he didnt know what else to do, he looked around lazily, taking in the small shop.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 pm

"Erm, I was an Auror, and I got hit by a curse. I lost a lot of my memory, and didn't remember any of my friends or family." Alyssa said, eating a bit of her ice cream. "Yeah, they really should teach manners to the Healers. I'm sorry if I sound rude, the ones I had though were just terrible."

"So, what house were you in?" Alyssa asked him.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:39 am

"Oh." Brandon said, unsure of what to say. "That must be terrible." He hoped that she wouldn't take offense to that, because Brandon was trying to be sympathetic. "I'll look into that." Brandon promised with a half smile. "Because they really probably shouldn't act like that. Oh well, you get paid either way I suppose." Brandon added with a small thought.

"Hufflepuff." Brandon said proudly. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:48 am

"It was." Alyssa said, biting her lip and taking a bite of her ice cream, which was starting to melt. "Oh, thanks." She said with a slight chuckle. "Yeah, I suppose everything is about the money these days." Alyssa thought she should say something else, but nothing else came to mind.

"Oh, you were a Puff?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. "I was a Slytherin."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:22 pm

"Money doesnt grow on trees. Even though that would be bloody lovely." Brandon stirred his soup excuse for once was his ice cream. He didnt feel like drinking it, so he set it on the corner of the table.

"I was." Brandon cleared his throat. "A fine house. People shouldnt over-react as much as they do about it." He shrugged. Maybe he was just being defensive. "A Slytherin eh?" He chuckled. "Maybe I should steer clear from you." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:08 pm

"Oh I know." Alyssa said with a bit of a chuckle, taking another bite of her ice cream, glancing around the shop. It was cute, very charming.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off like that." Alyssa apologized, not wanting to come off rude in any sort of way. She chuckled when he mentioned the Slytherin house. "We're not all terrible." Alyssa defended. "Just a bit bad."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:40 am

"Dont apologize." Brandon waved a hand in her direction. "I was teasing is all." He smiled sheepishly, looking down at the table.

"Good to know then?" He replied awkwardly. "Im sure. You? Bad?" He laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:37 pm

"Alright." Alyssa smiled faintly. She chuckled at his question, taking a bite of some more of her ice cream. It was melting, she'd have to eat faster. Ah well, she thought. "Me, very bad." Alyssa replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:59 pm

"I guess Id have to see it for myself." Brandon said with a small chuckle. Alyssa seemed so... Innocent. He couldnt see her doing anything bad.

But, Brandon could be wrong. He normally was.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Alyssa raised an eyebrow. "You don't believe me?" She asked, smiling nonetheless. "Well then." Alyssa didn't think of herself as incredibly bad, she was nice to most people and not incredibly prejudiced. She just tended to be a rule breaker and enjoyed teasing and giving others a hard time.

Not that unusual.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 pm

"Well then... What?" Brandon asked, highly amused. He leaned in closer to her. "Are you going to stun me?" Brandon asked seriously, then leaned back in his chair and roared with laughter.

"I dont mean to be rude." Brandon said sinserely. He didnt want Alyssa to think that he was making fun of her.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Potter
Potions Mistress
Alyssa Potter

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Lyss laughed and ate the last of her ice cream. "No, you're lucky to be spared though. I suppose I'm just feeling nice." She joked, chuckling.

"I know." Alyssa said, nodding. "Neither do I."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never choose plan A.   Never choose plan A. Empty

Back to top Go down

Never choose plan A.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Diagon Alley :: Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour-
Jump to: