Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Enjoying the Holiday..... Not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

Galleons : 100

Enjoying the Holiday..... Not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Holiday..... Not   Enjoying the Holiday..... Not - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 pm

"Good." Marietta stared him dead in the eyes. She lowered her wand, but didnt like how he was still laughing. "It wasnt that funny." She said quietly.

"And Averie, my Slytherin partner in crime." Marietta reminded Nathan with a chuckle. She enjoyed talking to the younger boy, and hoped they both stayed talking.

"Im not." She shrugged. "Just being optomistic."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Holiday..... Not   Enjoying the Holiday..... Not - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm

"Averie too, now I know who the teacher's will blame for setting a third year on the wrong path" Nathan joked, shaking his head in dismay jokingly.

"There is being Optimistic and then there is thinking something will happen when there is no chance of it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Holiday..... Not   Enjoying the Holiday..... Not - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 pm

"Oh sush." Marietta scolded. "This will lead you to the path of greatness. You just cant see it yet." Marietta chuckled. She playfully winked. She enjoyed teasing him, it was rather funny to tease him.

"Again with the negativity!" Marietta exclaimed. "Why so negative about yourself? She will say yes." She promised. She didnt know it, of course. But merlin knows that she will make it work. She was happy now, and she wanted Nathan happy too.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Holiday..... Not   Enjoying the Holiday..... Not - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Nathan pretended to roll his eyes as he nodded. "Because the world would end if no one ever pranked, which I will understand too" he said, grinning slightly.

"I'll take your word for that and I'll ask her out" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Holiday..... Not   Enjoying the Holiday..... Not - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 pm

"Yes. Now you get where Im going at!" Marietta said exasperated. "You have so much to learn my friend." Marietta shook her head at the shame she was trying to bequeath to Nathan.

"Good boy." Marietta said with a warm smile. "You made the right choice listening to me. I have amazing advice you know." She said with a good naturededly.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Holiday..... Not   Enjoying the Holiday..... Not - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:37 am

Nathan nodded along as he listened. "I didnt think there was much to learn, apart from dont get caught" he said honestly. Out of everything, it seemed like the most obvious.

"Okay but remember, she says no then I know who to come after" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Marietta Johnson
Seventh Year
Marietta Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Holiday..... Not   Enjoying the Holiday..... Not - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:49 pm

"There is plenty to learn. You are just to naive about it, close minded." Marietta made a clucking sound with her tounge. "Open your mind!" She screeched, slamming her hands on the table.

"Yourself, because you have been a prat and havent asked her yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Holiday..... Not   Enjoying the Holiday..... Not - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Holiday..... Not
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: