Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

It's *bleeping* Cold.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

Galleons : 66

It's *bleeping* Cold. Empty
PostSubject: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Averie walked into the Apothecary, wrapping her arms around herself in an attempt to keep the cold away. The heavy black robe she wore barely helped keep the biting wind away. The inside of the Apothecary wasn't much better. The temperature was probably the same as it was outside, but just slightly warmer due to the lack of wind. Her ice blue hair and eyes reflected how cold she truly was.

Walking toward the counter, Averie felt herself trip over her own feet, causing her to fall onto another person. Letting out a groan, Averie helped herself up before looking down at the person. "Sorry," She muttered, wiping the dirt from the ground off her robe.
Back to top Go down
Clover Weasley
Head of Hufflepuff/Arithmancy Professor
Clover Weasley

Galleons : 58

PostSubject: Re: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:03 pm

"HAPPY HUG A STRANGER DAY, STRANGER!"

Clover enveloped the person she had run into with a large hug as she jumped up, ignoring the giggles from her loud announcement. The ginger teacher was dressed in a heavy coat and a toboggan that hid her hair, making hugging people slightly harder than she would like, but she still pulled the girl towards her, almost immediately letting go. She smiled brightly at the random person; most would simply walk away, but Clover did not just hug people; she stuck around to chat. She'd made a lot of friends that way. To her excitement, the girl looked like a Hogwarts student. Perhaps she'd know someone when her class started after Christmas break.

"My name's Clover Weasley," she greets cheerfully, trying her best to ignore the bitter cold and failing when her nose begins to clog. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Averie was surprised when the woman, instead of getting mad at her, enveloped her in a tight hug. Averie stood there, with her eyebrows knitted together. She didn't usually get randomly hugged by a stranger. In fact, if anyone at school did that to her, she would've hexed them. But, Averie restrained herself.

"Oh, hello professor." Averie said, suddenly very glad that she didn't hex the woman. That would've ended horribly. "I'm Averie Treyton; Head Girl." Averie replied, stuffing her hands into her pockets. "I'm fine, and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Clover Weasley
Clover Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:40 pm

At the girl's face Clover had to suppress laughter because the poor student just looked so confused. She beamed down at her, noting the small twitch towards her wand. Somehow annoying people amused Clover in ways nothing else ever could, and this girl in particular she zoned in on because she seemed like she needed a little lightning up (though Clover, admittedly, was not one to judge).

"Professor?" Clover made a face as the girl seemed to automatically know who she was, spreading her arms and looking down at herself, pondering. "I don't look that old yet, do I?" She made a face and felt her forehead for wrinkles before letting her arms drop as she looked back at the girl. "Oh, so you're a seventh year! What house are you in?" Her eyes sparked with interest as she leaned forwards. "Oh, I'm Clover. Nice to meet you, Fine." She giggled before giving the girl a sheepish smile. "Sorry, bad joke."
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Averie looked the woman up and down with a raised eyebrow. No, she was certainly not old. And, I don't care that I totally just checked out my professor. My very attractive professor. Averie thought to herself with a smirk. "No Professor, you don't." Averie replied smoothly. Averie smiled at her professor, "I'm a Slytherin." She replied, knowing that Clover was the Head of Hufflepuff. "Don't worry, I make bad jokes all the time."

"So, what are you doing here?" She wondered, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Clover Weasley
Clover Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Clover blatantly ignored watching the girl's eyes travel up and down her body and worked to keep the infamous Weasley blush off of her cheeks. Erm...awkward... she thought as she coughed before realizing she had practically asked the girl to check her out; she let her shoulders sag slightly in relief. "You're just saying that to get on my good side," Clover said half-teasingly, smiling crookedly at the girl.

A Slytherin. Of course.

Clover tried to keep herself from tensing too much, because she was sure there had to be some good Slytherins...but damn their natural curiosity. Ignoring the comment about bad jokes, she scrambled for an excuse. The truth was that Darwin had run out of Wolfsbane and she had come to buy some, but obviously she couldn't tell anyone (much less a Slytherin) because they would spread it around and then parents would call in and poof, there goes her job. "Um, just looking around," she lied. "The potions master was busy and wondered if I could find some supplies for him." She could always convince him to go with her lie...probably...
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:02 am

Averie shrugged, with a smug look on her face. "I'm a Slytherin, it's what do." Averie replied, though she was being honest when she said Clover wasn't old at all. Averie had no shame in admitting she was attracted to Clover. But, it's not like anything would come of her attraction. Clover was a teacher after all.

Staring at Clover, Averie had a sneaking suspicion that the woman was lying to her. "Uh huh," Averie replied with a smirk. "I'm going to say I believe that." Averie looked around, "So, what's the real reason? And, if you want me to keep it a secret, I will."
Back to top Go down
Clover Weasley
Clover Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm

"I should've expected," Clover laughed, shifting her weight awkwardly as she realized that they were standing in the exact same place as before. She really didn't like staying still for too long and began fidgeting, grabbing a pipe cleaner in her jeans pocket (Rowling knows what else she had in there) and fiddling with it, doing nothing in particular except for moving in general. "And what brings you to the apothecary this close to Christmas? Shouldn't you be at the castle? Or better yet, at home with your family and friends?"

"I thought you said you were going to believe that," Clover said idly, arching her eyebrows. "I'm sorry, but it's not something I'm about to tell a complete stranger. For all you know, I could only be here for some supplies. What's stopping it from being simply that?" Suddenly aware of her newfound cold demeanor, she cleared her throat and forced a smile onto her face. "It's freezing in here! What say you to going to the Three Broomsticks to continue this little chat so we have a bit of warmth?"
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Averie smirked, "That obvious huh?" She wondered, messing with a piece of her hair. Averie watched as Clover started messing with a pipe cleaner of all things. Averie didn't know what the woman had a pipe cleaner for. Puzzling. "I was bored and wanted to make a potion. My parents don't know where I am right now, and that's probably a good thing. I sneak out from time to time and they never miss me because our house is so bloody big." Averie smiled, "I'm staying out as long as I can until family starts coming over. And I mean all my family." Averie shuddered at the thought of her perverted cousin that doesn't seem to care that they share blood and tries to get into her pants every Christmas.

"Yeah, I change my mind. That happens often." Averie replied simply, smirking softly. "Alright fair enough. The Head of Hufflepuff has some bite. Good to know. Though, that won't stop me from egging you on." She stated with a wicked grin across her face. "Are you asking me on a date Professor Weasley? That's highly inappropriate." Averie teased, her eyes changing to a playful gold color. "That sounds like a wonderful idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's *bleeping* Cold.   It's *bleeping* Cold. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's *bleeping* Cold.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Diagon Alley :: Slug and Jiggers Apothecary-
Jump to: