Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Double Trouble... Oh dear.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerrington Malfoy
Assassin/History of Magic Professor
Kerrington Malfoy

Galleons : 100150

Double Trouble... Oh dear. Empty
PostSubject: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Kerrington walked into the ice cream parlour, a heavy winter robe on, covering her small and yet noticeable baby bump. A baby bump which was larger than most at four months due to the fact that she was having twins. Yes. Twins. Kerrington had just found out that she was having twins at her check-up earlier this morning. And, yes, ice cream was needed to soothe her worries.

Ordering a large mint ice cream, Kerrington walked over to a table and took a seat. Taking a bite, Kerrington let out a sigh. She was still having trouble getting used to being a wife and a soon-to-be-mother. She never planned on it happening like this. But, then again, Kerrington's life had been a series of unplanned events, so she couldn't really be surprised.

Looking up when she heard the sounds of a chair being pulled out, Kerrington smiled softly when she saw who it was. "Hello stranger," She said to Rigel pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

Galleons : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Rigel had been taking a walk around Diagon Alley while Kerrington went to her checkup. He was near the end of his walk when he saw his wife go into Fortescue's. If he said so himself, he was fitting nicely into the role of husband. His family wasn't too happy with him for the circumstances, but they welcomed Kerrington with open arms.

He looked down at his wife with a smile. "Hey there. What brings you here? I thought you were going to be at St. Mungo's until one."

It was hard to believe that it had been four months already. In five months- Well, Rigel didn't really want to stress about it. He had plenty of time to stress after he was a dad.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Kerrington smiled, "I got our early. They didn't need to check much." Kerrington replied before taking another bite of her ice cream. "Oh, and I'm having twins." She said nonchalantly, looking at him carefully to gauge his reactions.

She hoped he wouldn't freak out or anything. I mean, this was good, right? Not only was she pregnant with twins. But, she was going to have a boy and a girl. It would save them the trouble of having more kids. If they were even planning on it. Which wasn't likely. God, her mind was a mess right now.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Rigel raised an eyebrow. "Didn't think that would happen." He grabbed her ice cream and winked playfully. "Finders keepers, losers weepers," he said before taking a spoonful into his mouth. Kerrington took it back and ate some. Rigel also took it back.

It turned into something like an ice cream tug-of-war.

"Mine!" Rigel claimed. As he ate another spoonful, his eyes widened slightly. He rushed to keep his composure and nonchalantly said, "We're not naming them Fred and George."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Kerrington grinned and nodded, "Yeah, but I was happy." Her mouth dropped when he took her ice cream. "That's not the way it works when you have a pregnant wife with not one, not two, but three mouths to feed." She replied, before grabbing the ice cream back. Of course, with two Slytherins, it turned into a battle of who could keep the ice cream the longest without the other taking it.

"No, mine!" She exclaimed with a laugh. Grabbing it back from him, she finished the last of it and smiled, "Good. Because I don't think Fred or George will be a very good name for a girl and I don't like it for our boy either."
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:02 pm

"Oh come on. I just wanted some ice cream. I'll go get some myself then, since my wife and the mother of my children won't share with me," Rigel replied, his nose in the air.

"I still say it's mine! All mine! Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!" He was acting childish, yes, but who the hell cared? A small part of him screamed that politicians didn't act like this in public. But he was a husband and soon-to-be dad above all else.

His eyes widened further. "A boy and a girl? Well, that's- that's- Oh my God I don't know what it is." He was happy and shocked and a whole lot of other things. He could raise boys, no problem. But a girl? How the hell was he supposed to know what to do for a little girl?

"Do you think I'll be a good dad?" Rigel blurted.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Kerrington grinned, "Well, you're awfully cute when you beg, so I guess I have to share with you." She replied, sliding him the bowl. "Just remember you have to make it up to me later. And, by make up, I mean by me something fried to eat."

She let out a laugh at this childish antics. "Mister Minister, I never knew you were so immature." Kerrington teased with a wink.

"Yep," She nodded, "A boy and a girl." Kerrington smiled, "It's wonderful, that's what it is." Kerrington was suddenly very excited to be a mum. Which was the first time she felt like this since she got pregnant. She would have a little girl and boy to raise and teach them to be wonderful people. It was amazing and wonderful. She got chills just thinking about it.

"Yes, Rigel, you're be a great father." She said, setting a hand on top of his and smiling. She was being completely honest when she said that.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Rigel rolled his eyes. "I do not beg. I'm a Malfoy, I'm better than that." He cheered anyway. He barely had the spoon to his mouth. "Aw, I was hoping I could make it up to you some other way. Some way that's fun for both of us, you know? But whatever. If fried foods are better than theme parks, okay."

He smirked. "I never knew you were either, Miss Head Assassin at the Ministry."

Rigel gave Kerrington a small smile. "Yeah, that." He decided right then that he would try his best to teach his children what they needed to know and keep them out of the sight of the paparazzi. A child shouldn't have that kind of attention. He also decided that he'd teach them both to play Quidditch. Even if it killed him (which he sorely hoped it didn't).

He grinned at her. He stroked the top of her hand with his thumb. "Thank you. It means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 am

Kerrington smirked deviously, a very inappropriate thought rushing through her mind. "Oh really? I'd beg to differ. Or do you forget the night our future children were conceived." Kerrington was one for making people uncomfortable. Especially her boss/husband. It was just way too amusing. "Some other way?" She wondered with a smirk, before letting out a full fledged laugh. "Well, a theme park has fair food. And fair food is mostly fried. So, let's get going!"

"Oh you so knew I was," She snapped back playfully. "Mhmm... I miss being an Assassin." Kerrington drawled dreamily.

She crossed her leg over her other one nervously. She didn't know what he was thinking, but she hoped they were good thoughts. Thoughts that were positive about their future. Kerrington wanted Rigel to look forward to having children with her. Sure, the way they got to this point wasn't the best, but it was them. They were never traditional.

"If we're not going to name our kids Fred and George, thank Merlin, then what are we going to name them? Didn't we think of Issac and Aislinn?" Kerrington wondered.

She smiled down at their hands. These past four months have been good for them. Hell, you could almost say they were in a relationship, ignoring the fact that they were married of course. "It's honest, I hope you know that." She said, leaning over the table to kiss him softly.

Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Rigel tried his best not to get flustered. "As I recall, it wasn't me who begged. I'm pretty sure it was you, but then again, I hardly remember anything that happened that night." He smirked at Kerrington. Best mistake of my life, if you could call it a mistake. Kerrington just loved getting under people's skin, but Rigel wouldn't have it. If anything, he would get under her skin too.

Amused by his wife's question, he answered, "Mind out the gutter, Kerrington. Fair food. Right. I get to ride roller coasters and you get to eat fried cheeseburgers. I'm liking this idea so far. Hang on a minute! I'd like to finish your (your being my) ice cream!"

He nodded. "Yeah, well you're on maternity leave for now. We can't have anything happen to the babies." It sounded weird, even in his own opinion.

"Hey, my great-uncles were named Fred and George. Or are. Whatever. I think we did. I like it. I'll think of middle names." The names hit him almost immediately. "Issac Gerard and Aislinn Larissa. How do you like that?"

She kissed him softly. Smiling, he reached up and held her cheek. Before long, he pulled away. "Best not to scar everyone here."
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Kerrington let out a laugh, "Uh huh, I'm pretty sure it was you. Damn, I wish there was some potion or something that we could take so we could remember. I bet our relationship would be a lot better if we knew," Kerrington said with a wink. She was only slightly disappointed that she didn't get him flustered, but she supposed that it was a good thing that her husband was learning her tricks.

"When is my mind ever in the gutter?" She wondered with a innocent look on her face. "Cool, when are we going to make this happen? I want fair food. I need to get fatter than a normal pregnant women thanks to the extra extra life in me." Kerrington said with a laugh.

"Babies," She said with a smile, "I can't believe I'm going to have twins."

She smiled, "Issac Gerard and Aislinn Larissa. I love it." Kerrington exclaimed with a laugh.

When they pulled away from each other, Kerrington frowned slightly. "But, I'm pregnant, I should be allowed to scar people."
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Rigel scoffed. "I demand. I don't beg, I demand. So it's not good enough for you now?" he asked playfully. "There's an app for that." He wasn't sure why he said it. It just seemed like the right thing to say.

He was glad that he was getting closer and closer to Kerrington each day. If he was being honest, he didn't really know what he would be doing right now without her in his life. Probably carrying on being the shit person he usually was to her.

"Let me think for a moment." Rigel pretended to contemplate her question. "Maybe all the time." Rolling his eyes, he replied, "You don't need to get fat. You'll never really be fat, I don't think. We'll leave soon. I think a road trip is in order."

He smiled at Kerrington. "You? I'm having them too, sort of. Well, I helped.

"I thought you might like them. I've been thinking about it for months," he said, leaning back in his chair.

He shook his head at Kerrington's frown. "Uh uh, no scarring people until we get to the theme park. Hell, we'll probably be scarred ourselves." He gave her a wink and got up from his chair. He rounded the table to Kerrington and offered his hand. "Milady." Corny, Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 pm

"Oh, demand? Is that what we're calling it now?" Kerrington wondered in a teasing voice. "Beg, demand, same thing." Kerrington stared at Rigel for a second before bursting out in laughter. "There's an app for that? Really?" Kerrington asked through her laughter.

Merlin, she loved him.

"Aw, you're sweet," She said when he said she'd never really get fat. "I love how you think I won't really get fat when I'm pregnant with twins. There's some backwards thinking going on." Kerrington grinned, "A road trip huh? I like that idea."

Kerrington snorted, "Yes, being pregnant would be impossible without you."

"I think they're beautiful names."

Kerrington looked up at him, "We're going now?" She wondered with a smile. "So I get my fair food soon?" Kerrington took his hand and leaned into him while they walked out of the ice cream parlour.
Back to top Go down
Rigel Malfoy
Minister of Magic
Rigel Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Rigel huffed. "They are not the same thing. Begging is asking. Demanding is telling. There's a difference, obviously." He smirked at Kerrington. "Yes, really. I don't even know what that means, but it just subconsciously floated out of my mouth. Weird."

"Well, my mum didn't really get all that fat when she was pregnant with Cass. Backwards thinking? Backwards like thinking I'm sweet?" he teased. "Glad you like it. We'll head out as soon as we're done here."

He grinned. "I don't know whether to say 'I'm sorry' or to tell you that you're welcome.

"I'm happy you think so. It was easier coming up with names than I thought it would be."

Nodding, Rigel said, "Of course we are. Yes, you get your fair food. Now let's go." And so they left, Kerrington leaning into him and Rigel walking slowly. Ah yes, it was turning out to be a great day.
Back to top Go down
Kerrington Malfoy
Kerrington Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Kerrington waved her hand dismissively. "Either way, it worked. Congrats." Her eyebrows knitted together, "You know, I've punched someone for speaking before thinking. You're lucky I lo-like you so much." Kerrington said, just barely catching her mistake. Well, not mistake. But, yeah.

"This is exciting. Being a Gryffindor is fun sometimes. When you're not being stupid. Alright, rather being impulsive is fun sometimes." Kerrington said, figuring out her thoughts while talking instead of think before saying. Like she had just said that she hated. Merlin her issues.

"You're welcome, would suffice." Kerrington said with a smile.

Kerrington grinned as they left. "So, where are we going on this road trip? Besides to a fair?" Kerrington wondered, feeling like a kid again. The things Rigel made her feel. Some innocent. And others... well, let's just say she would burn the minute she walked into a church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble... Oh dear.   Double Trouble... Oh dear. Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble... Oh dear.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: