Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Breaking a Few Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

Galleons : 66

Breaking a Few Rules Empty
PostSubject: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 am

Averie walked toward the Forbidden Forest, a bored expression on her face. She had on her black robes, and she had changed her hair and eye color to black. That way, it was unlikely that she would get caught. It wasn't that Averie wanted to get in trouble, but being Head Girl meant she couldn't break anymore rules.

Averie and not breaking rules don't mesh well together.

So, she decided that a midnight stroll through the Forbidden Forest would be just the right amount of rule breaking. And, if anyone caught her, she would talk her way out of it. Like every Slytherin does. It seemed like a flawless plan. And, honestly, who else would be out this late? Averie doubted the Gamekeeper was even up.

But, of course, she heard the sound of dead leaves being cracked. Averie sighed and turned around, "How the hell is anyone else up?" She wondered aloud, looking at the person with her currently black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:57 am

"By the Look of things, just us." Andrew answered, leaning against a tree trunk. Sure, the black eyes and black hair did make her seem different, but it would take more than that to fool Andrew. Especially seeing that the girl hadn't even bothered to change her features. This was Averie.......something, the Head Girl.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:02 am

Averie frowned at the young boy. He couldn't have been older than a first year. "I could take House point away from," Averie peered at the boy's robes. "Gryffindor for catching you out past curfew." Averie threatened, switching her eye color to a simple sky blue. "I have no problem, especially since I'm a Slytherin." She wasn't actually going to take points away from the boy unless he threatened to report her. And, even if he did, she could say she was just on patrol. That was a reasonable explanation.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:05 am

"And because I am Gryffindor I am going to start up lectures on honor, and/or threaten you." Andrew asked raising an eyebrow at the girl. He knew he shouldn't. but he was feeling amused. Somehow, being threatened by the Head Girl when she herself was breaking rules wasn't half, or even one-third as threatening.

"But rest easy, as I intend to do no such thing. You do what you want, I do what I want."
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 am

Averie raised an eyebrow at the boy as he spoke. Averie decided that she didn't mind the little Gryffindor, so he was allowed to stay. "Fair enough..." She drawled, tapping her cheek with her finger. "I won't take points away from you and you, thank Merlin, won't go all honorable Gryffindor on me." Averie pretended to wipe sweat off her brow.

"Now, what is a first year," She paused and looked at him. "You're a first year right?" She waited for him to answer before continuing. "Doing out here so late?" She wondered, sitting down on a fallen tree.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:23 am

"What an honor!" Andrew answered as he mock bowed, his eyes twinkling. Shrugging as the girl wiped the imaginary sweat off her brow. He would never go all 'honorable' on anyone, mainly because according to him, he didn't have any.

"Yes, I am, first year. I cam for a stroll. And what is a Head girl doing here at this time?"
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 am

Averie smirked at the boy's attitude. He eerily reminded her of a mix between herself, Ettie, and Riddle. Averie didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She couldn't help but laugh at the boy's question. "Same as you, I 'spose." Averie replied, glancing around the forest.

"I'm Averie Treyton," she introduced herself, though he probably already knew.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:31 am

Andrew had a feeling he was reminding the girl of someone, or something, inwardly, he groaned. He didn't like people being reminded of someone on seeing him. He was him, and completely different from everyone, or so he believed. Nodding at the girl's answer, he held out his hand for the girl to shake as he introduced himself.

"Andrew Stonewell." He wondered if the girl knew him, he certainly had known her. A little part of him also wondered what she thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 am

Averie reached out as well, shaking the younger boy's hand politely. "Nice to meet you Andrew. " Averie replied. She could faintly remember an Andrew being sorted during the Sorting ceremony. Though, she was too busy changing her hair color to pay attention to anyone besides herself. Selfish? Only sometimes.

"So, how are you liking Hogwarts Andrew? Made any friends?" Averie wondered, making small talk. If they were going to break rules, they might as well talk a bit. It would be no fun just sitting around doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 am

"Hogwarts a place that's difficult to describe." Andrew answered, after a pause in which he thought about which word would be the best to describe his new home. "But if I had to pick one, its overwhelming." Not that he really found it. Overwhelming, that is what freaks like Black described it as, but he thought that for this occasion, the word would suffice.

"And friends.........one..maybe? Enemies.........loads."
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 am

Averie nodded in understanding, "It will get less overwhelming. But, if you want to have fun, make it more overwhelming. Like, cause trouble and break rules. That's the way to go. But, try hard school wise." Averie sighed, "I'm not very good at giving advice since I'm not a good person to role model after." Averie grinned, feeling no remorse.

"Only one friend?" Averie wondered curiously. "Oh, well, enemies are much more fun anyway. Too chicken to name names?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 am

"Yes, you are not." Andrew agreed, not exactly speaking more. He was that kind of person, he didn't like to waste words, or time. "Causing trouble and all is great fun........which is why I thought I might take a trip down here, not exactly what you call Forbidden. Truth be told, I am disappointed"

"Of whom? My 'enemies'? If you could give her that huge a title." He scoffed, thinking of the barreling, tumbling Black.
Back to top Go down
Averie Treyton
Head Girl
Averie Treyton

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 am

Averie shrugged nonchalantly. She never tried to be a good role model. That, after all, was Marietta's job. Averie had the job to destroy things and she wasn't about to break that habit. "Yeah, it's a little boring." Averie admitted with a sigh. "Usually you bring things from Weasley Wizards Wheezes and hang out here with your friends. But, after the Headmistress hired her brother, that kind of ended. He's smarter and slimmer than the last gamekeeper." Averie pouted, now she couldn't run away.

"Name your friends and your enemies, I don't care. I can tell you who my friends and enemies are in exchange."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:12 am

"Who is he?" Andrew asked curiously. He had heard of a new gamekeeper being appointed, but he had no idea who exactly was the new gamekeeper. He really would like to meet him, you know, judge his strengths and then work on plans accordingly. Andrew laughed as the girl pouted, for reasons unknown, he always found a girl pouting funny. He blamed it on seeing Black's pout.

"Friend, Stella riddle. Enemy, Alexandria Black, and loads of people in the middle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:16 am

Haiden sighed as he walked out of the gamekeeper's hut. Seeing as he couldn't get any sleep, he decided that going through the Forbidden forest and collecting supplies for the Potions professor was a good idea.

As he walked closer to the forest, he noticed two figures standing and talking. Haiden smirked slightly as he approached them with his hands in his pockets. "Well, well, well." Haiden said, looking at the two students. "What do we have here?"

Looking between them, he saw that one was a young boy and the other a pretty girl. Haiden peered at the girl, trying to remember who she was, before realizing it was the Head Girl, only with black hair and blue eyes. "Isn't this a disappointing surprise." Haiden crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for excuses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a Few Rules   Breaking a Few Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking a Few Rules
Page 1 of 1