Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Updates About the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Galleons : 2147483647

Updates About the Site Empty
PostSubject: Updates About the Site   Updates About the Site EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:57 pm

EVERYONE

~ Game Date: January 4th through March 15th

~ANIMAGUS and PATRONUS are open to be applied for. Please check out that thread

~I have created a location where you can apply to receive certain magical abilities. Currently each person may only have ONE, and it is first come first serve. As more people show and interest, more will become available. HERE

~If you have any suggestions to improve the site; ideas for new forums, interesting games or events, etc...

Students and Professors

~Hogwarts is open for posting

~Classes have begun.

~Please post your lessons!

*If anyone is curious about anything or just needs some help, feel free to OWL/PM either myself or Psyche Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartselite.rpg-board.net

Updates About the Site
Page 1 of 1