Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Getting out for a while

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Getting out for a while - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Violet shook her head. "They will catch you, it's you, for Merlins sake." She said simply, with a small smile on her face. "I'm a prefect, so I would know about these kinds of things." She attempted to joke.

"Whatever floats your boat." Violet said with a wave of her hand. Noticing Nathans hand in hers, she smiled a bit, her cheeks slightly burning.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:07 pm

"Are you actually suggesting that I would easily get caught when pranking someone?" Nathan chuckled. It may have happened a few times previously but she didn't have to know that.

"How kind" he laughed, shaking his head but squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 pm

"No, of course not." Violet replied, highly sarcastic. She shook her head at him, having a feeling that he has gotten caught before. She didn't press him on it though, teasing him was enough for her.

"I do try to be." Violet replied with a smile. Shrugging Nathan shaking his head at her, she lightly squeezed his hand back. She started humming quietly, but not to any tune, just humming to hum.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:16 pm

"I have you know, I am very sneaky when it comes to that thing" Nathan said, pretending to be offended by her insinuation. It was always fun joking with Violet.

"Sure you are" he countered, using the same sarcastic tone she had used previously.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Violet rolled her eyes. "Right, because shooting acorns off the clock tower, while shooting me I may add, is very sneaky." She reminded him smugly. She shook her head at Nathans mock pouting. "Poor thing." Violet mock crooned.

"You're just in denial of how much you love me." Violet stated simply, with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Nathan laughed a little at the memory. "Hey, it seemed like a fun and clever idea at the time, not my fault you saw us before we could hide" he said. "Sorry about hitting you" he chuckled and kissed the back of her hand in apology. He hadn't really meant to hit her. Now he thought of it, it might have been Tyler that hit her with the acorn.

"Oh yes, I am obviously in denial" he said sarcastically, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:43 pm

"Clever, I will never know how you thought it was clever. It was pointless and idiotic." Violet replied, rather sharp. She sighed, and then continued. "I'm glad I found you before you hid, I know the trouble makers now." Violet smiled at her honesty, and shrugged off the fact that Nathan kissed her hand.

"I knew you would come through and see it." She joked, amused that he was playing along.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:53 pm

"Okay, so maybe not clever but it was rather fun" Nathan said. He stopped himself from smiling when he heard her tone. She was so perfect as a prefect. "So I am a trouble maker now?" he asked, raising his hand to his heart in mock hurt. He wasn't actually hurt yet it was the first time anyone had ever called him a trouble maker.

"I finally see the truth now" he joked, smiling as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:00 pm

"Fun for you." Violet grumbled. Seeing Nathans response as she called him a trouble maker was perfect, she started to laugh aloud. She couldn't stop either. "In that case, yes." Violet said breathlessly. "Don't be upset love." She soothed mockingly. She wiped her tears of laughter away.

"Then we are on the same page." She replied casually.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:09 pm

"Like you didnt enjoy threatening us with your Prefect abilities" Nathan joked. He smiled as he watched her laughing, shaking his head when she had said yes. "Then you shouldnt be friends with a trouble maker" he pointed out amusedly.

"Your in your own little world" he said, pretending to be devastated for her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:15 pm

"Oh, I don't." Violet replied lightly. She then grinned misheviosly. "I can do whatever the hell I want." She said proudly. "So, if you don't mind your highness, I will continue to be your friend." She joked, shaking her head as she did so.

"I'll remember that." She played along with Nathans devastation. She put a hand over her heart, pretending to be upset.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:21 pm

"I'll take your word for it" Nathan smiled and laughed as he listened to her. "Very well, we can stay friends" he said in a fake, highness voice. He lightly nudged her as he puffed out his chest in pride.

"So you should" he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:25 pm

"Great to hear then." Violet said saracticially. She nudged him away, laughing as she did so. She then stopped and frowned. She looked at their hands entwined, confused as to what they were doing. She sat down onvone of the benches, dragging Nathan to sit beside her.

"You'll see." Violet sing songed, pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting out for a while   Getting out for a while - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting out for a while
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: