Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Dealing with a Troublemaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

Galleons : 2147483647

Dealing with a Troublemaker  Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with a Troublemaker    Dealing with a Troublemaker  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Sirena sat at her desk in her office, scribbling down a order for new brooms for the Flying Class. Her eyes hurt from staring at paperwork for so long. Her glasses were falling off her nose and Sirena had to keep pushing them up. She had gotten an owl from her cousin Aaron earlier stating that her little cousin Tassy missed the train. Sirena smiled at the letter. Of course she would be late. She was a Potter after all.

Hearing a knock, Sirena took off her glasses and smiled at the person who walked in. "Hello Tassy." Sirena said fondly, repressing a laugh that was threatening to burst out.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartselite.rpg-board.net
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

Galleons : 41

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Troublemaker    Dealing with a Troublemaker  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Anastasia was a mess, her robes disheveled, her hair messy, her tie loose and her shirt untucked. All in all, she looked exactly what she felt like. Who misses their train in their First Year? She thought slightly miserably, as she sat down.

"Hey Si!" She greeted, smiling at her older cousin. Though it looked more like a 'Please-don't-get-me-in-trouble' smile, than a greeting one. "It wasn't my fault!" She clarified hurriedly, rubbing the back of her neck in what she hoped appeared an ashamed manner, not exactly explaining how it wasn't her fault. Secretly, she found the whole thing rather amusing and fun.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Troublemaker    Dealing with a Troublemaker  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Finally, she let out the laugh she was holding in. "Well, well, well, I see we're keeping the tradition alive." Sirena said happily, motioning for her to sit. "Don't worry, I just have to pretend to chastise you." Sirena admitted leaning back in her chair.

"One question Tassy, how did you manage to miss the train in the first year? I missed it in my third, but that's because Psyche and I were being arrogant like we always are." She let out another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Troublemaker    Dealing with a Troublemaker  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:11 pm

"Yeah! Go one! Laugh at me! you were, after all my inspiration! You and Psyche both!" Anastasia replied wit a smile, leaning back in the chair. SHe was hugely relieved that she wasn't going to get in trouble. Not that she minded it, but she didn't want the teachers wary of her even before the classes start.

"I say it was dad's fault!" She answered decidedly, rolling her eyes as she remembered the incident. "Brielle wanted to travel in a car, and mum agreed, something about the journey being longer and other sappy stuff. You know, her usual!" She paused to roll her eyes again, her mother's panic and melodrama were amusing to watch, if sometimes not slightly annoying.

"Well everything was going well, and then dad got lost. And then it became a pride issue for him! True story!" She finished, in a very anticlimactic manner, cutting most of the drama out. But Si would know, her family did tend to go towards the melodramatic side.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Troublemaker    Dealing with a Troublemaker  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Sirena laughed again. "That's not good. I wouldn't let Psy and my be your inspiration. Don't let Rigel be it either. Did you know that he got married? Yeah, Aunt Rose flipped out when she found out. And, the girl is pregnant. Psyche and I are about to beat him." Sirena said. "But, enough family gossip." Sirena dismissed the thought with a wave of her hand.

"Oh, sounds like your mother." Sirena said, nodding as Tassy told her story. "Damn- I mean, dang. Merlin, I forgot I can't curse around you youngings." Sirena snapped her fingers like she was mad at the thought. "How is Bri? You two getting along?" Sirena knew that now wasn't the time to catch up with her cousin, but Sirena couldn't care less.

"Alright," Sirena said standing up. "Let's get you sorted." Sirena walked over and grabbed the Sorting Hat off the shelf and walked over to Tassy. "Ready?" Sirena asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Potter
First Year
Anastasia Potter

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Troublemaker    Dealing with a Troublemaker  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:38 pm

"Well I also have Sydni!" Ana added to the list. "Married? Geez!" She added as she shuddered. Who would have thought! She wondered, nodding her head slightly to take in all the new going ons in her cousins lives. "I would have joined you, but considering all I can do is throw my wand at him, I doubt I would be of much help!"

"I have heard much worse." Anna answered gravely, nodding her head in mock seriousness, mentally counting the times she had heard her older classmates curse on the way up. But since Anna was tripping them as she passed, it was called for. Apparently.

'Oh she's like her! All cute and cuddly and sweet to people! She is a nice person, and maybe I could make her as awesome as me later!" She answered thoughtfully, sitting up straighter in her chair for the Sorting. "'Course Si!" She replied, wondering for a split second which house she was going to get.

Another Potter I see.........

Well yes, if you could hurry up a bit though, cause I am kind of late already.

First day and already in trouble, eh? The Hat asked, chuckling slightly, well I know just the house for you!

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"Well what else?" Anna asked the Hat taking it off her head and handing it back to Si, a proud smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sirena Potter
Headmistress
Sirena Potter

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Troublemaker    Dealing with a Troublemaker  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Sirena smiled. "I miss little Sydni. Though, she isn't very little anymore. I need to talk to her sometime..." Sirena trailed off, wondering if she should take her cousins out of class just to talk. "Maybe throwing your wand at him will work. Rigel just needs to figure it out." Sirena laughed. She had met Kerrington once and she was such a Slytheirn. Rigel would choose someone like her.

"I know you have. I am the Headmistress though. I can't be cussing willy nilly." Sirena stated, doubting that she would be able to follow that rule. She had a bit of a potty mouth. She couldn't help it!

"Sweet? Hm... must be from your father's side of the family. Cause, I have a lot of dirt on your mother." Sirena commented with a wink. "Alright, let's get you sorted."

Sirena waited calmly as Tassy got sorted. She couldn't say she was too surprised when the Sorting Hat yelled Gryffindor. "Congrats Tas!" Sirena said, hugging her cousin. "Now, head off toward your common room." Sirena quickly gave Tassy directions before waving her off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with a Troublemaker    Dealing with a Troublemaker  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing with a Troublemaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: