Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

OI. YOU WITH THE EYES.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover Weasley
Head of Hufflepuff/Arithmancy Professor
Clover Weasley

Galleons : 58

OI. YOU WITH THE EYES. Empty
PostSubject: OI. YOU WITH THE EYES.   OI. YOU WITH THE EYES. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Rules for Arithmancy

I'm a laid back teacher. There's really not that much I expect you to do, to be perfectly honest. All that I do ask of you is compiled here in a neat little list so that you can avoid it (or you troublemakers can decide what you want to do with your time).

*Follow the site rules. Easy enough, right? I'm assuming you all have read through this. If you need a refresher, they're not that hard to find.

*Please attempt to stay on topic with your posts. A little out of the way chatter is fine, but don't go on and on and on if I'm trying to start and/or continue the lesson. I'm looking at the teenage girls here.

*I honestly don't care what type of a person you think I am, but do not disrespect me. I'm a cheerful peron and if you ruin my day, you can be sure I'll ruin your year. Slytherins.

*This isn't really a rule, but I'm going to give you a link to an arithmancy calculator for the lesson(s). So please use it. You are allowed to do the math on your own if you want, but that's really dreadfully boring.

*Rules are liable to change at any time, because I probably forgot a lot of things. I'll be sure to post something in class if that happens.

If these rules are agreed to, reply with your name, year, and favorite flavor of ice cream. Don't tell me you don't like ice cream. EVERYONE likes ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: OI. YOU WITH THE EYES.   OI. YOU WITH THE EYES. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Name: Violet Ryan
Year: Fifth / Hufflepuff
Favorite flavor of ice cream: Mint chocolate chip.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: OI. YOU WITH THE EYES.   OI. YOU WITH THE EYES. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:10 am

Name: Alexandria Black
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Favorite Flavour: Chocochip with any topping.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: OI. YOU WITH THE EYES.   OI. YOU WITH THE EYES. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 am

Name: Stella Riddle
Year: First
House: Slytherin
Favorite Flavour: Anything really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OI. YOU WITH THE EYES.   OI. YOU WITH THE EYES. Empty

Back to top Go down

OI. YOU WITH THE EYES.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum